O11 Dynamic XL On Steroids

Soldato
Nice - thnks both. Will have a look into it.

Build looks incredible!

No worries, I will warn you though watercooling is expensive and addictive but really takes things to the next level.

While I've got a slight issue with fluid temps on mine, I went with petg but need to change to pmma as petg deforms at 40c. My cpu and gpu are performing very well under water.

Soldato
looks great
identical to mine===well the antenna on top of the case is :cry:
my pc room looks like the ******* child of
steptoe and son and the local scrapyard :cry:
the only thing stopping you getting 10 out of 10 is
the wire coming down from the nano leaf things
because its so perfect that stands out a mile

Associate
OP
looks great
identical to mine===well the antenna on top of the case is :cry:
my pc room looks like the ******* child of
steptoe and son and the local scrapyard :cry:
the only thing stopping you getting 10 out of 10 is
the wire coming down from the nano leaf things
because its so perfect that stands out a mile
my next door neighbour electrician is going to put LED strips on the shelfs through the wall. Ill ask him to sort the nano cable out too.

Last edited:
Soldato
A few pics in its final resting position. First off a quick before then a few after.

vAWdQ5Wh.jpg

The new office:

U0FxFgph.jpg

3WcCaP0h.jpg

q2Qh3dRh.jpg

Pic of the Mo-Ra underneith

h1qtSfoh.jpg

wz5C2ogh.jpg

Last thing to do is something for the back wall (more plants on a shelf? :cry: )

Looks amazing, well done!

Can you confirm the make/model of that L shape desk you have, as well as the cabinet behind it that your speakers are on please? :)

Associate
OP
Looks amazing, well done!

Can you confirm the make/model of that L shape desk you have, as well as the cabinet behind it that your speakers are on please? :)

Sure,
Sideboard (has philips hue gradient strip on back)

Desk was purchased at GOstand. Wasnt fussed about the electric, but it was the only desk I could find that matched the dimensions and other spec I wanted.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sure,
Sideboard (has philips hue gradient strip on back)

Desk was purchased at GOstand. Wasnt fussed about the electric, but it was the only desk I could find that matched the dimensions and other spec I wanted.

Awesome thanks :)

Associate
The setup looks stunning mate and could spend most of the day in there , a real credit to you :D

Question on the Ram cooler , are you using G-Skill Ram and if so any issue with fitment of the heatsinks or cooler ?

Associate
Wow. Such an amazing setup.
Iv always wanted a mora, not sure if I'll ever get my wish though...there was a time they weren't terribly expensive but not now... although if i can get one into a rack then that would be something

Associate
OP
The setup looks stunning mate and could spend most of the day in there , a real credit to you :D

Question on the Ram cooler , are you using G-Skill Ram and if so any issue with fitment of the heatsinks or cooler ?
Sorry for the late reply mate. Been off the forums for awhile.

It's the bits power x2 ram block. Currently TG 7200 in them, but I have had the G.Skill 8000 in them too. G.Skill were much easier to disassemble due to the flimsy heatsinks and both fit perfectly fine in them. Make sure you get the DDR5 one though (pretty sure its the only option) as its only designed for 1 sided Ram chips and DDR5 is longer than DDR4

Last edited:
Associate
To power the MO-RA 3, I have 2x Active split 9 to power 9x fans each requiring 2 Sata power connectors and one D5 pump which is also Sata powered. As this combined will draw more than 53w I have a 3 Sata to Molex adapter which will extend to a molex connecter at the back of the computer. Molex can handle 130+w The PWM 4 pins have been combined to 1 cable with a splitter which also extends to the back of the case as well as the pump 4 pin.

If Im using the the MO-RA outside for cooler air I will use a separate power supply and leave the fans and pump running at full speed.

Currently a few things are holding me back from building the final PC.

- Still configuring the PC, taking ages to fine tune. Really limited by the silicon quality of this 13900k.
- Waiting for an EK flat cold plate to improve temps of CPU (Hopefully)
- Waiting to see if the 13900KS releases on 12 Jan (CEX will confirm this beginning Jan)
- RMA replacement of the Corsair AX1600i as it died on me.
A bit of a late reply on this, but I'm now in the process of building my MO-RA 420. I'm now in a similar position to yourself regarding power, as I'm going to be running two D5 pumps & a Splitty 9 active, so will need 3 sata power. I don't suppose you could tell me what 3 sata to molex you used to power it all? I'm hearing horror stories of them potentially catching fire, so thought I'd ask you as I know you've done it this way. Build looks awesome btw - hope it's all running well!

Soldato
Was that meant for me? If so I'm using an Asus ROG Thor 1000w. I could buy extension cables for the psu, but not sure where for the lengths I'd need.
sorry yes. it just you looking into different adaptors for sata and molex to power it, surly you would be best to just new a new cable to add extra ports to the PSU

Associate
Great project all around! Congrats :)

My approach to the ARGB was a little different.
I'm actually running 2 OCTO's and some Splitty9s. One Octo controls my external water box and the second one is on my rig, to control everything in terms of fans. I ended up buying last week (did not receive it yet) the RGBpx Splitty12, because the only ARGB header i have on my Gene is hidden bellow the Gen-z module.
The Splitty 12 connects to my RGBpx header on the Octo and that way i can control all the ARGB connected there.
The only issue is, well, Farbwerk allows you to independently control every single header, and in my case, Octo can't do that, its a single header so everything will have the same settings.
Sooooo... i may think on Farbwerk 360 in the future. Glad you tried it, even if you got the wrong one :(

Back
Top Bottom