OcUK Customer Support for Loyal OcUK Forum Members

OcUK Staff
As a reward for loyal OcUK forum members, we are offering expedited customer support during busy periods.

Who Qualifies

This offer applies to

• OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts

This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above

Terms & Conditions
  • OcUK reserves the right to remove or temporarily suspend this benefit at any time
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced

How to Take Advantage
  • Raise a support ticket via https://help.overclockers.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
  • Select the most appropriate options for the request you have
  • Enter your forum user name in the field titled ‘Forum User Name (optional)’
  • Submit your ticket and await a response within 24 hours

Soldato
As a reward for loyal OcUK forum members, we are offering expedited customer support during busy periods.

Who Qualifies

This offer applies to

• OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts

This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above

Terms & Conditions
  • OcUK reserves the right to remove or temporarily suspend this benefit at any time
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced

How to Take Advantage
  • Raise a support ticket via https://help.overclockers.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
  • Select the most appropriate options for the request you have
  • Enter your forum user name in the field titled ‘Forum User Name (optional)’
  • Submit your ticket and await a response within 24 hours

How come there is not sufficient staff to answer all queries in a timely manner? I'm unsure why you would need to implement such a 'forum perk' if things were being adequately run in the first place?

Associate
Been trying to ring customer support for 3 days on the run now, yes I have already sent a ticket last week, been sent somebody's return need this sorting asap, why are the lines open if nobody is answering?

I know they moving warehouse,but must have a way of speaking to customers?

Soldato
Been trying to ring customer support for 3 days on the run now, yes I have already sent a ticket last week, been sent somebody's return need this sorting asap, why are the lines open if nobody is answering?

I know they moving warehouse,but must have a way of speaking to customers?
Hello,
I have flagged this for you.
Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom