OcUK Customer Support for Loyal OcUK Forum Members

Associate
I called yesterday and got straight through to someone on the phone. I was a little concerned because my order placed on Monday is still "ordered" and not dispatched. He explained that they were moving warehouse which a few other people had mentioned in this thread. They told me they will refund shipping costs and give me a before 1pm delivery when they can send the item.

I'm happy to wait, but it might be worth mentioning these shipping delays when ordering. I'd already waited 2 weeks for Dell to ship me a monitor only to cancel it the day before delivery so I'm on edge right now :D

Soldato
Hi All

I checked when I went to order something a few month back and couldnt see where or how to activate "free shipping" both my forum email and order email are the same?

I might be missing something really simple, it does happen :)

Thanks

Commissario
Hi All

I checked when I went to order something a few month back and couldnt see where or how to activate "free shipping" both my forum email and order email are the same?

I might be missing something really simple, it does happen :)

Thanks
Login to your store account > Profile > OcUK Forum Connection is on the right.

Underboss
Go to say, the help i got from one member of your team was superb helping to sort out my PC, turned out the CPU was faulty and i got it RMAd and they decided to send me a new one rather than wait for AMD to test etc, really happy as he seemed to email me back pretty quickly each time :)

Soldato
I put my order in on Thursday selecting Saturday delivery as the website banner said I could order up to Friday at 4pm, but I’ve had no notification of delivery for today. Are there still delays? Was that banner giving false information? Does Saturday delivery mean it could be any Saturday and not today?

Commissario
Saturday delivery means Saturday delivery. If it's not been picked in time for delivery today then it will be sent for Saturday delivery next week.

This isn't the place for specific enquiries though, use the link in the first post and make sure you add your forum username for priority customer support.

Soldato
I'm trying to order something and do not have the free delivery option?

I’ve had this a couple of times, logging out then back in solved it for me.

Not sure if it was some oddity where I had been signed in for a long time.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ah I see, if I add a £200 keyboard then free shipping is applied... time to remove that and add something much cheaper then lol thanks.

Edit*
No luck, nothing is suitably priced enough. I just wanted to buy the damn Corsair 600W PSU cable (£19) so have ditched the idea and found it a quid cheaper elsewhere arriving tomorrow and no delivery charge :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi, does anyone know what the current turn around times are I put a message in Wednesday evening not heard back yet, no rush as such if this is the norm or whatever just as long as it hasn't gone into a black hole.

Soldato
Not really sure what is going on but my ticket from 01/08 hasn't had a reply except the automated logged response. Been a weekend in-between but even so much longer than the 1 day they say they aim for with the forum username added, and even the 3 days they ask for.

Soldato
I am still waiting a reply from a ticket I raised last week, I cannot log into my shop account to buy anything for some reason. I have changed the password etc and have never had a problem before. I am still awaiting a reply. Not a problem really as I will just spend my money else were.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom