OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

OcUK Staff
OP
Well, technically.... ;)

(but having that staff id probably helps)

Guys Feek is spot on here, I've got over 30 cars on the forum down as coming, but only around 18 email addresses.

Were going to open this out more next month in social media and if the numbers get filled up BY THOSE FILLING IN THE FORMS, those who have done the latter will be emailed an entry ticket to show marshals upon arrival, those without risk been refused entry irrelevant of you saying your coming on the forum, now of course I'd try to not reject anyone, but so we can truly calculate the numbers we do need all intending to come to fill in the forms please. :)

Man of Honour
@Gibbo or any other staff, are there baby/toddler changing facilities in the building or on site? The reason I ask is I might bring my little boy along, he absolutely loves cars.

Associate
@Gibbo Do you have any issues with me bringing my camera and audio gear to record the day to put up on my channel? Its tech and cars, and I know a lot of my viewers are into both! Dont worry if you dont want me to as ill leave the stuff at home if not.
Also, just wanted to confirm if my submission for entry went through at all? Cheers buddy

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo Do you have any issues with me bringing my camera and audio gear to record the day to put up on my channel? Its tech and cars, and I know a lot of my viewers are into both! Dont worry if you dont want me to as ill leave the stuff at home if not.
Also, just wanted to confirm if my submission for entry went through at all? Cheers buddy

Absolutely zero issues, people are more than welcome to bring filming gear, can give you a private tour of OcUK as well where you can do some filming in permitted areas. :)

Man of Honour
Absolutely zero issues, people are more than welcome to bring filming gear, can give you a private tour of OcUK as well where you can do some filming in permitted areas. :)
That's awesome, I'd certainly be interested in having a look around if that's on offer to non-channel people.

Soldato
Guys Feek is spot on here, I've got over 30 cars on the forum down as coming, but only around 18 email addresses.

Were going to open this out more next month in social media and if the numbers get filled up BY THOSE FILLING IN THE FORMS, those who have done the latter will be emailed an entry ticket to show marshals upon arrival, those without risk been refused entry irrelevant of you saying your coming on the forum, now of course I'd try to not reject anyone, but so we can truly calculate the numbers we do need all intending to come to fill in the forms please. :)

I can’t commit 100% this far in advance so haven’t done the form yet happy to fill it out or not depending on which is best for you.

Back
Top Bottom