OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

OcUK Staff
OP
I’ll probably come up for a few hours. Been a while since we had a big motors social.

Not driving anything exciting so attendee only

No problem, remember to fill in the form please. :)

I can’t commit 100% this far in advance so haven’t done the form yet happy to fill it out or not depending on which is best for you.

Yeah best to fill it in at this stage, we won't be emailing tickets for some months so if at that point you cannot make it just let us know please via forum or reply email.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo what's the suitability for bringing family (3 year old and wife)? I'd love to come and attend as a spectator so to speak but both of them would love it too.

Hi there

It is fine but not to state the obvious don't let your child out of your sight, we are near a main road and a live car park, also and I am sure I don't need to say this but no touching the cars and that is both adults and children, unless an owner gives permission.

Soldato
Hi there

It is fine but not to state the obvious don't let your child out of your sight, we are near a main road and a live car park, also and I am sure I don't need to say this but no touching the cars and that is both adults and children, unless an owner gives permission.
That's all absolutely fine thanks, only other question is that as a spectator can you come and go for a shorter period of time or is it kind of fixed at 10-4? Don't think it would be a problem but just want to check.

In terms of filling in the form, is just my name and details ok or do I need to do one for each of us?

OcUK Staff
OP
That's all absolutely fine thanks, only other question is that as a spectator can you come and go for a shorter period of time or is it kind of fixed at 10-4? Don't think it would be a problem but just want to check.

In terms of filling in the form, is just my name and details ok or do I need to do one for each of us?

Exhibitors displaying need to park up 10-2 minimum ideally.
Visitors can come and go, parking might be tight but we will have overflows a short walk away.

Just fill in the form for yourself. :)

Over 50 cars now, any forum members displaying not filled in the form, GET IT FILLED IN PLEASE!

OcUK Staff
OP
ALL FORUM MEMBERS DISPLAYING & VISITING MUST FILL IN FORMS!

Guys we are now upto 60 cars already without pushing out in OcUK social / marketing channels.
But we only have 50 forms filled in, so there is upto 10 of you who have replied saying you wish to come or display but have not filled in forms, PLEASE FILL IN THE FORMS! :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Just want to say thank you to the forum members who took the time to fill in the forms last night, there is still a few who need to do so and were now upto around 80 confirmed cars.

@kindai shall invite a couple of R35 GTR owners as then we will pretty much have the entire GTR Skyline lineup, were also trying to get a C1 corvette as then we will have every generation of Corvette too.

This meet is going to be very varied, supercars, Japan's finest, Italians, Drag cars, EV's, Classics it is shaping up to be immense and is already at considerably more confirmed attendees with four months to go. :)

Soldato
Popped my name down via the form - won't be exhibiting, only in the Alfa Guilia. Never made the pilgrimage to the Overclockers shop so will be about time I suppose.......

If space / attendance is an issue Gibbo, just delete my slot - not sure on your capacity limits etc

OcUK Staff
OP
Popped my name down via the form - won't be exhibiting, only in the Alfa Guilia. Never made the pilgrimage to the Overclockers shop so will be about time I suppose.......

If space / attendance is an issue Gibbo, just delete my slot - not sure on your capacity limits etc

Plenty of room look forward to seeing you.

Back
Top Bottom