OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Approaching 100 cars now on display, going to be a huge event for sure. :)

I have also invited the police who shall be attending, they are here to mingle and chit chat, so don't be afraid to say hello to them. :)
Those who are bringing race cars for obvious reasons make sure they are on a trailer when on public road. ;)

Those who are bringing cars on trailers, please unload at OcUK and aim for an 8am arrival, then we have permission from Autobrite for trailers to parked in their car park in the furthest corner, their premises is a 5 minute walk away.

Last edited:
Soldato
That'll be it! Can't believe you've still got the Starlet, quite an achievement :D Hope it's going well? I'll be at the meet so if you do get to it come find me to say hello :)

It's been fun (and !!FUN!!) in the years since, and it's not changed mechanically since then either :cry::( I've posted some recent pics of it up here: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/show-us-your-motors.53188/post-36959193

I must confess I can't remember what you looked like at all, but I'll try and find you if I come down!

Associate
My friend Dave will probably come, he's got an E90 M3. I've sent him the link the form / thread.

My other friend Richard will come too, he'll either bring a "clubsport" spec E36 328i or a Liquid Yellow Clio 182.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom