Poll: Official 2023 Sao Paulo Grand Prix Thread - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace, Sao Paulo - Round 21

Rate the Interlagos Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Alonso pit radio - YES! That... That is a hell of a ... Go to cool advantage. Cool. Nice and slow on the way in, loads of pick up. Unbelievable.

Alonso - Ok, copy guys. This is for you guys. This is for you. For all of you guys, all the factory. Everyone. Everyone this is for you. Thank you very much

Pit - Well done mate. I'm well impressed.

Man of Honour
Norris pit radio - Ok mate. P2. P2 VAMOS! Great race mate, fantastic drive. And fastest lap. Fastest lap.

Norris - Yeah, yeah, Good job everyone amazing. Good weekend, better start today, uh, great pace all weekend. Yeah. Amazing, getting a little better. Always one car in the way.

Soldato
It looks to me like Perez has got P2 in the drivers' championship sewn up - I don't see Hamilton overhauling Perez with only two races to go - so the interesting battle is going to be P2 in the constructors' championship, and that's tight between Mercedes and Ferrari. I think Mercedes are going to have to be very careful with team orders.

Were they replaying a different race?

They concentrated on the battles down the field.

Soldato
It looks to me like Perez has got P2 in the drivers' championship sewn up - I don't see Hamilton overhauling Perez with only two races to go
To be fair they’re both street circuits so bigger chance of incidents and retirements to mix it up. And Vegas is a totally new one for everyone so who knows. But yes highly unlikely.

Nice of Kvyat’s ex to turn up:p

Man of Honour
Horner - Checo that was a big drive. Unfortunately just missed out mate.

Perez - Yeah ***** Ahhhh. Yeah. Don't know what to say. We shouldn't have followed Lewis in. Yeah but anyway, good points.

Pit - He just pipped you. One hell of a fight.

Horner - That was a strong drive Checo. So, so unlucky on that last lap. You gave it everything. And good points verses uh you know for the P2.

Perez - Yeah exactly. Well done. hell of a race

Man of Honour
Hamilton pit radio - Well done Lewis mate. That's P8. ***** hard work for P8, but well done mate.

Hamilton - Yeah thanks Bono. That was a long, slow and tough afternoon.

Pit - Yeah copy. Same here mate. But got lots to look, get it sorted for the next two.

Toto - Lewis, horrible for all of us. Car can't go back like this one race to the other. We need to find out what went wrong.

Hamilton - Let's speak after. Well done to the lads though. Not the results we wanted but still did a really great job through the weekend with the pitstops and things

Pit - Thanks Lewis, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom