** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Associate
OP
Yeh im sorry about that most web sites change them to suit there forums but you all so get to see them in detail as well.

Ill re upload them to suit this site better.

Mick

Here you go ->

dscf8821y.jpg

dscf8831.jpg

dscf8833d.jpg

dscf8835f.jpg

madnessh.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Some new year news for you Guys & Girls. Mayhems is working on new case designs and we will be pushing for some prototypes with in the next few weeks.

We are working with a member from a web site synonymous for outstanding designs and i personally have to say i really cannot wait to get the prototype made up.

The designs are not for all how ever neither are any of our products and it will fall in line with our niche products we all ready have created.

Soldato
wow, you are making a load of awesome looking stuff here mick :D good job :) can't wait to see the cases

oh, and I want more pics of the orange x2!!! :p

Happy new year to Mick and the team.I too would be interested in seeing your case designs as well - you really are pushing the boundaries it would seem - good work, and good luck to you I say.

Mark

Associate
OP
Quick suggestion on the rads, I think it would be a good idea to put a blanking plate under the screw holes to prevent people puncturing the rad.

Weave looked into a lot of things with the rads the only problem is with it only being small runs each adjustments adds ££'s to the cost. PPl would like 4 in / outs, blanking plates, m4 holes ect ect , it all mounts up in costs especially here in the UK. What we are doing is simple cheap modification that will not cost the earth and will not Comprise on quality.

As we progress we can revise each step and improve how ever when using rads people need to be careful and not rush into adding things. We are looking at proving each rad with enough screws so that you can add enough fans for push, push / pull with no problems and in two sizes. one for slim fans and one for thicker fans.

Some thing as simple as adding blanking plates costs a bit due to them being hand made and they would need welding into place and this takes time.

People have requested bleed values again this is not as easy as you may think as it would need to pass though two tanks and be a water tight fit in both tanks.

And we are looking to all the excellent ideas users come up with but it will take us time.

Associate
OP
Pastel sunset yellow -

007qky.jpg

We have had lots of requests for this and after lots of testing and re-testing we are proud to announce Mayhems Pastel Sunset Yellow.

Associate
OP
It should be in OCUK with in the next 2 days. It was made yesterday, shipped down to our warehouse today, and rich got it added to his order today :). We expect it to sell pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Over the last few months we have been gathering pace and we have had to hold back a lot of the projects we would like to bring to you all as to much to soon would kill us.

With the help of people like rich and others we have expanded and grown at a nice steady pace and we are very grateful for there full support in us. All so the support of all our users make us very proud in what we do and make us strive to make better products and keep expanding our range.

Associate
got a military theme case / mod with water cooling.

still more work to do as the grey is off slightly how ever ...

Its not supposed to be grey, its more tan!

Proofs off my grubby daysack...

13265842483220.jpg

This could be an amazing ocuk pre-built pc theme :)

EDIT: Well that ***** qualitiy looks a bit grey, but trust me its not :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeh the colours are just for show im making a gun metal grey and various other colours, trust me that is 3 of the 30+ colours ive done that are all under test. This is not to say they will ever be released though as i think we have enough all ready. How ever i may do tutorials on how to make them using our dyes.

We have a lot of work on in other areas that were looking into at the moment plus normal working day making the liquids.

E.g 1 of the beta cases i have in front of me right now needs loads more development work and all so some thing we forgot to add on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom