** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Associate
OP
Just to keep updated. The rads have been put on pause. Me and my partner had a meeting yesterday to discuss some problems weve been facing with other manufacturers of hardware and the threats we have been getting (including trying to copy our ideas as well) and have decided to put the rad project on the shelf for the moment. How ever this doesn't mean they have gone away. We are concentrating our efforts on the case first and may follow this up at a later date.

Associate
Just to keep updated. The rads have been put on pause. Me and my partner had a meeting yesterday to discuss some problems weve been facing with other manufacturers of hardware and the threats we have been getting (including trying to copy our ideas as well) and have decided to put the rad project on the shelf for the moment. How ever this doesn't mean they have gone away. We are concentrating our efforts on the case first and may follow this up at a later date.

Maybe combine the two, so you have a case that has an integrated radiator?

Soldato
I'm using your Pastel White at the moment with a drop of EK's UV Blue Koolant to make baby blue!

Not had any problems so far and it runs silky smooth :D

Associate
OP
@Jay85 You are mixing a glycol, with a vegetable extract and different inhibitors .. :( if it messes up dont blame us we are not responsible when you mix chemicals that are not compatible.

To help you understand a little what is going on here. (the vids a bit rubbish but it gives you the base idea sorry its not made in a clean lab using some over the top photo equipment)

PH of ultra pure water and DI water is normally very high and this is not perfect for water cooling by any means and never has been unlike some trolls like you to beleve. Just adding a Silver coil into loop makes this worse and just adding a "Normal biocide" again does not combat the problem of having such a High PH level.

This video shows the new mayhems biocide extreme and what it does.

When we start you can see the level of the water is PH 9

We add 1 drop of Mayhems Biocide Extreme to 1 Ltr of water

Re calibrate the PH meter back to 7. (this has to be done before each test to get more accurate results)

Then re test the water as you can see in the video the water PH level drops down from 9 to 6.7. After 30 min it re stabilises back to PH 7. (not shown in vid as my batteries ran out)

Mayhems Biocide extreme is a Copper sulphate Biocide with some extras thrown in for good measure. This will aid in keeping you system in a perfect condition and help stop build up of any micro bio organisms. All so included in the biocide is a de scaler again this is perfect for use with some blocks that make show signs or ware and tear after only a short period of time.

Every few months its good to add another drop of the Mayhems Biocide Extreme to your system to keep it in tip top form. Because the PH level is automatic it will all so keep any dyes you may be running in perfect form. All so another fringe benefit of this is because it keeps the PH level steady plasticizer build up is reduced, Its not stopped but because your liquid is no longer eating away at the tubing it reduces its effects.

ANOTHER FIST FROM MAYHEMS >>>> wont belong before some one copies us.

Last edited:
Soldato
Will be using that Biocide Extreme as a Shock treatment as soon as it's available.
The diy EK nickel cloud coolant is not a look I want to repeat - ever.

Not a fan of coloured coolants but are you saying the pastel range is better that pure + bio?

Associate
OP
Will be using that Biocide Extreme as a Shock treatment as soon as it's available.
The diy EK nickel cloud coolant is not a look I want to repeat - ever.

Not a fan of coloured coolants but are you saying the pastel range is better that pure + bio?

Pastel rage is much better than any in the UK / Euro market at the moment. The next step up is IDC which will be hitting the re-sellers shortly once we have enough stock of it and if they stock it :).

Back
Top Bottom