****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
OP
hi harley19, i havent seen a request to join the clan fella,

Check out the first post on page one and follow the link to sign up. Im out and about a lot this week and not online much as my parents are over visiting.

But if you sign up using the link in the op i can authorise it any time as long as i have decent signal on my phone :)

Cheers

Soldato
OP
Hmmm so clan wars is live,

I will try to get on tonite to promote a couple of you who are regulars in the clan, will see if i can grant permissions to you guys so that you can start to organise battles and so forth.

I will start taking a more active role within the clan shortly :) in the process of organising a house move and busy with promotion at work at the moment :D

Soldato
OP
SkeeterUK,

You are now a field commander in the clan,

Everyone else at the moment has been promoted to Soldiers.

harley19 you will also be a field commander for the time being,

As to what options being a field commander gives you at present im am unsure lol.

Its the second highest rank in the clan structure though so dont abuse it ;)

We will need to look at the other ranks and what abilities they give going forward, there isnt a description that i can see at the moment though :(

Now i am sure there are others in the clan who will prove them selves worthy of rank and the authority that goes with it within the clan, i know skeeteruk and harley19 have been playing the game for quite some time, and both have invested a lot of time in the game so i feel their in a good position to assist with carrying the clan onto the greater glory.

Harley the spreadsheet is a good idea, but we need to get it posted on a private forum,

Also you guys maybe glad to know we can change the name of the clan, but at a cost of 1000g. If we get a private forum going we can look into and vote on this.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
nice one Mahnsikir,

that sounds about right, i was under the impression that part of clan wars was allowing clans a chat forum so to speak of their own, failing that we will have to find some free space we can setup as home :)

Soldato
OP
I was lookin at the clan map and trying to find out about our chips (wheres chipps when we need him) lol.. Anyhow we need 15 players (chips) to start a landing and go from there. I tried to find if i could set up a landing and 15 players for us (15 most active i thought would do) but i cant find the info. I think only you can sort it data.

I cannot get anything to work on the clan map at the moment :(

you have the same powers as in the clan now dude, apart from being able to remove me from power ha ha ha!! :D

Soldato
OP
Hey guys can only apologies for my absence. But as I mentioned in guild chat I was working at gatwick airport all day. And living in hitchin 2 1/2 hours away doesn't help when trying to get home lol.

Good on those who attempted to put up a fight for us it is appreciated :)

freakbro of course your welcome. Were going to need to open up the clan to more members I feel. Be it OcUK members or not, may also consider changing the clan name if the others agree.

Soldato
OP
Bring the rain, apply to join the clan anyways matey,

You can be a social player in the clan with no issues what so ever. I am and I'm the clan commander!!

We have 2 senior deputies who have full clan management who are chomping at the bit to get more involved with the clanwars side of things so if that's what your looking for that side of things will also be catered for :)

So get your application in fella :D. No more tk'in though lol

Soldato
OP
We havent done anything with Clanwars to be honest as the matches always seem to take place at silly times :( well certainly for me.

I have an hours commute each way for work and often working long hours now lol.

Anyways i will be looking to Chipps and Skeeteruk for recommendations for any other clan members they may feel would be deserving of promotion and looking for other who maybe more geared towards running the clanwars side of things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom