• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Associate
Yeah because a GTR has almost 1,000bhp. Try dividing that by 2 and you're closer.

Not arguing but don't know what GTR your looking at nissan GTR 2014 stock is roughly 565bhp

and Lichfeild import / tuners do a 750bhp packadge for £14k

and to go over a 1000bhp "properly" is £50k, anyways I know I shouldn't have gone off topic sorry ;)

Lets keep it titan X.... lol

Soldato
OT but really try reading what he wrote, he didn't say 10% more bhp he said 10% more speed.

I get the attempt at an analogy but its total bs is my point given its roughly half that power, unless his mate bought a Veyron in a Nissan body kit for £40k that is. :D

When you strip out the Brexit (+tiny bit of opportunist greed) I guess its no different price wise from previous Titan. Performance is clearly strong but again i'm not sure why you sell a £1100 GPU and limit the voltage considering you're clearly selling it to experienced Oc'ers.

Associate
So basically the full GP100 chip would achieve 60fps 4k in nearly every title currently out.

If they can get this performance out of the GP102 no wonder they are milking it as if its the true pascal king.

When the time comes and if they do release GP100 id imagine the price point will be just as obscene.

Fun times.. :D:D

Soldato
If its only 15% or so, no way, Ill wait till next years cards and enjoy my 1080 :)

Where do you pluck 15% from O/C'd 1080 to stock TX?

I'm in 18C ambient, fans are at 100% until I can get my Hybrid coolers on them.

So far stable at 2000 MHz. I think we may have a beast on our hands. :)

My god I'm in love :eek::eek:

Looks like I'm buying two then :o

Not until I can get blocks first though :D

Best get pre-ordering your blocks, chopchop.

Associate
OP
First run of Pascal Titan

Callsign_Vega --- 6700K / 4.8 GHz --- Titan X (Pascal), 2050 / 5693 --- 161.7 --- 6764

I've put this in spoilers because it is huuuuuuge - EVH

Even with 4.8 GHz 6700K GPU was under max quite a bit.

Soldato
Are there any water-cooled 1080's yet? What can they do?

Basically, is there anything limiting further clock gains other than just general temperature?

Hybrid coolers have just come out which we saw some-one do with a 980ti AIO back in June, water blocks have been out for a while mostly people are running around 2100mhz under water, doesn't make a great deal of difference from a good air cooled card on the 1080.

Back
Top Bottom