Post Your Home Cine & HiFi Kit...

Soldato
embed

All finished, just need to put some stuff on the shelves now :)

We've left the front edges of the shelves/units as wood but I'm now not sure if we should have painted white, hmmmmm! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, my thinking was putting paint on was easier than taking it off, this was all bespoke carpentry so it wasn't cheap ;)

I'm still messing about with diffuser strips to go over the hue lights but I'm not convinced on those either!

Last edited:
Soldato
If it's nice bespoke woodwork, show it off, otherwise you may as well have saved yourself a load of money and slapped some £15 Ikea Lack shelves up :p

Associate
Yeah, my thinking was putting paint on was easier than taking it off, this was all bespoke carpentry so it wasn't cheap ;)

I'm still messing about with diffuser strips to go over the hue lights but I'm not convinced on those either!
Looks nice and I agree with others, wood looks better. I’m not sold on the lighting, it might just be the colour you have them on

Associate
Naim is the best sounding amplifiers I have ever owned. I had to get some none Naim amps for the ATC SCM 19, but I long for the day when I can own a Naim amp again. The sound really is like nothing like other amplifiers on the market.

Back
Top Bottom