Quest 3 accessories thread

Soldato
To their credit, I think they’ve made the whole design rather slick. No faffing about with 3D printed attachments or cable ties - it nicely snaps in place with batteries and just works well.

Soldato

Aubika Head Strap for Meta Quest 3, Elite Strap with Battery for Oculus Quest 3 - is this any good as its cheap on the rainforest at the moment​

I find mine very comfortable
The battery is superb and keeps the Quest 3 charged and even charges it while playing.
No battery buzz unlike a lot of the other straps
If your after a elite style strap id highly recommend it

Associate
Maybe I'm easily pleased or maybe because I use a halo strap, but I've never found the default Quest 3 face interface to be uncomfortable.
Yeah it’s the halo strap that makes it comfortable.
The fabric itself is fine but there is very little padding so if you use stock strap and have to clamp it to your face it gets very painful very quickly.

Associate

Aubika Head Strap for Meta Quest 3, Elite Strap with Battery for Oculus Quest 3 - is this any good as its cheap on the rainforest at the moment​

That is a very strange coincidence, just came on here to post how good mine is, and your question was there. Have had this for a few weeks and have had no issues, charges whilst playing and very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom