*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Associate
OP
I know the first day or so they werent expecting it to be so popular. Servers were struggling to handle all the traffic. Has been much better the last few days.

Don
I know the first day or so they werent expecting it to be so popular. Servers were struggling to handle all the traffic. Has been much better the last few days.

I was moments away from just getting a refund on the first days, the game was completely unplayable with the server issues. Things are gradually improving though.

Associate
OP
I must be lucky, Not had an issue with matchmaking yet. My friend and I did get added to a 3v3 that was about 30 seconea into the game. In place of bots id imagine. But it has always been working when ive gone to have a few games.

Associate
Game is awesome, I put like 11 hours onto it last weekend doing 2v2's with a friend.

no P2W or stupid Micro transactions it just does everything right :D

Soldato
Totally addicted to this game.

I'm now sussing out how to do bicycle kicks and flying.

Not many games make you punch the air when you score, or slam your head into the desk when you chip the ball into your own goal :)

Associate
Glad I bought this, very fun in all modes, anyone any tips, I struggle to get higher to flip into shots etc, and what other combo moves are there ? one thing that is ****ing me off is getting into a 2v2 or 3v3 and one person from my team always disconnects, really frustrating in 2v2 situations when its just you, have raged a few times, other than that its a lot of fun

Associate
I got my first "flying" goal last night lol. It was perhaps the most rewarding gaming experience of my life haha.

Back
Top Bottom