*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Soldato
Bought it earlier this evening, first game online I scored 3 goals and we won, next game lost 9-1 ha :(

Welcome to Rocket League :D

Love this game to bits. It's seriously crazily addictive, especially once you start to master the physics a bit better and do all kinds of bicycle kicks and aerial headers.

Associate
I've been looking for something a bit different and read this thread, so for £15 took a punt.

Been playing it with my 5yo son for the last hour and it's pretty fun! only played with bots so far right enough.

[GA] Scottish Warl0rd on steam if anyone wants to add me as none of my mates have it yet, although i'm going to pester them into it on TS later :)

Soldato
Seen a few YouTube videos and this looks pretty fun, is it worth the money?

Just want something to chill out with of an evening.

It's stupidly good fun, and a game takes less than 5 mins (including about 30 seconds waiting for matchmaking and for the map to load). It's very slick.

I was only mildly curious when I bought it because a) I hate football and b) I'm not really into car games, but somehow I've spent 45 hours playing this.

Soldato
Had a few good games last night, still on rookie rank guessing this goes up every 10 levels or so?

Got some semi pro players in last night and it was like playing LoL all over again.

Associate
Got this last week and loving it, hit level 13 last night.

One thing is annoying is when someone drops out and an AI takes their place. It's either amazingly good, or frustratingly bad haha.

I'm getting pretty handy at it, though there's still the moments of utter incompetency (usually when defending).

Underboss
Ha Josh, it's awesome isn't, you'll have to join up with me and sidewinder for a 3v3 match. So much fun.

Jonny! Didn't realise you were on the forums.

Hells yes hit me up on Steam - J0SH86

Been playing this non stop with my boy since about 11, even used it as an excuse to go out and buy some new speakers!

Soldato
I do find this can get quite boring quite quickly if you don't have friends to team with.
2 or 3 games is my limit.

In one of those games I usually get an idiot that seems to be doing everything he can to screw it up for our team.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Picked this up a couple of nights ago and it's great fun. My car/ball co-ordination leaves a lot to be desired though :p

Feel free to add me to steam (link in sig) for some games!

Is there a ocuk team set up for some forum private matches?

Soldato
I suspect it is a problem at my end rather than with the game itself, but is anyone having a problem with the game minimising to desktop for no reason? As you can imagine its getting very frustrating, and can happen several times a match, or could not happen for several days

Soldato
add me! steam = hank_marvin

It's very addictive. Lag can sometimes be a pain but mostly its fine. I like the fact there's very little loading, can do game after game of multiplayer very easily.

I'm up for friendlies or ranked team games or even 1v1.

Someone gave me some right abuse for dribbling the ball to score rather than hitting it lol, is that really a no no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom