*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
PXL-20230601-121658335.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
We’ve lost him, I’m utterly broken.

Surgery wouldn’t have improved his condition and he would forever be in pain, unable to stand and incontinent. No quality of life at all, I think it was much kinder on him to put him to sleep.

So painful. He was only 6. At least it was 6 very happy years. Gonna hurt me for a long time :(

RIP little Louie. See you again someday.
UqBWzXT.jpg

So Sorry to hear this. I think you made the right call if that was the outcome after surgery.

Rip little one :(

Soldato
We’ve lost him, I’m utterly broken.

Surgery wouldn’t have improved his condition and he would forever be in pain, unable to stand and incontinent. No quality of life at all, I think it was much kinder on him to put him to sleep.

So painful. He was only 6. At least it was 6 very happy years. Gonna hurt me for a long time :(

RIP little Louie. See you again someday.
RIP Louie

Sorry for your loss... I can't even begin to think about this happening in my world, I can't face it at all.

Soldato
:( Sorry to hear that, lovely looking chap. Like you say if his quality of life is going to suffer its the best decision...so so hard though.

RIP Louie
RIP Louie,

Sorry to hear this sad news, dogs\cats really do become part of the family and leave a gap when they pass.

You did the right thing regardless of how its felt now.

Back
Top Bottom