*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
****ing dogs...

ttMSIqf.jpg

tmrxYpe.jpg

Pah. Not even trying...

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ll post a picture or 2 later off the new puppy later (white Staffy) I’ve got a bit of a concern with her as we think she might be deaf she is all white and from what I have been told over the years white dogs are more prone to problems, I have no issue with her been deaf if she is but has anyone on here trained a puppy that is deaf? I’m taking her to the vets next week for her second check up so I will speak to them about it. I thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with training a deaf puppy I’ll be watching a few YouTube videos about it but advice from someone who has gone through this would be greatly appreciated.

Caporegime
Incredible pictures and stunning scenery!

I'm so impressed and jealous! Lol!

Wales is a beautiful country. There's so much to do so close to home.
Drive an hour and you have 100s of places to walk.
Where lived in England before this. You had to drive 30 mins to the closest wood. And there were only One or two

More from today.
Machen mountain.
2 hikes in 2 days for us!

JrYMnJ3.jpg

VDHJGCv.jpg

32k0xXw.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Been after a new dog for a while now, who's fun, energetic and loving the outside world.

Met this little lady the other day, went again to visit today and put down a deposit to adopt. After a few pre adoption checks and a vet check I'll be picking her up after next weekend.

After being found as a very young puppy as a stray, she then had a great start in life but unfortunately her previous owner could no longer cater for her needs.

1 year old Husky.

nYOAzMT.jpg

7VAfaVV.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Been after a new dog for a while now, who's fun, energetic and loving the outside world.

Met this little lady the other day, went again to visit today and put down a deposit to adopt. After a few pre adoption checks and a vet check I'll be picking her up after next weekend.

After being found as a very young puppy as a stray, she then had a great start in life but unfortunately her previous owner could no longer cater for her needs.

1 year old Husky.

nYOAzMT.jpg

7VAfaVV.jpg
Those ears!
Got your work cut out for you with that one!

Last edited:
Wales is a beautiful country. There's so much to do so close to home.
Drive an hour and you have 100s of places to walk.
Where lived in England before this. You had to drive 30 mins to the closest wood. And there were only One or two

More from today.
Machen mountain.
2 hikes in 2 days for us!
We loved going wild camping in Wales when we lived on the Wirral, an hour drive and we were in the middle of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom