So this Pokemon Go fad thing ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't know you but whooooooooooooooooooooosh

Believe me, after 4 years of cycle commuting I stopped getting road rage after 6 months because I was getting too stressed out. I just roll my eyes now.
Anyway, you obviously missed the OP where I did say 5 have already stepped out and I said nothing.

doesn't the pedestrian have right of way if already stepped out?

Caporegime
Anyway, after you've caught a squirrelderpfireherpiespig, what exactly do you do with them?

The "game" purely consists of running around looking like a ****, or there is some actual gameplay like the GameBoy games?

Anyway, after you've caught a squirrelderpfireherpiespig, what exactly do you do with them?

The "game" purely consists of running around looking like a ****, or there is some actual gameplay like the GameBoy games?

the way i see it is the games purpose is to get you outside exploring. as of yet there doesn't seem to be anything to do with the pokemon once you've caught them but upgrade them to do nothing with them.

i think it's a great starter to this sort of gaming. i hear of kids exploring caves and getting stuck. ok not great that they got stuck, but great to hear this is encouraging people to be out exploring.

i've only played a few times, but i have taken longer walks when i'm heading some where to go to something in the game on way. i can see myself walking down new streets, going to new sections of my woods/town etc due to the game

Associate

You take control of gyms. I would prefer if it was more like the regular pokemon games but I can't see that happening. That's reserved for the DS games.

Caporegime
Isn't it about collecting?
That 24 year old bloke I linked to said he's got 90 of the 151 monsters and that's why he's quit his job to hunt them down and have an adventure doing it.

I guess so; collecting for the sake of it.

Personally, I can't see the appeal. If I've spent all that time finding a catsheepfoxmcmuffin, the least I'd want to be able to do is dress her up, build her a little house, train her pole dancing skill to maximum....

Soldato
Not for me, but not a bad idea that's been knocking around for a while. Would be even neater with better AR glasses in future. Glad Nintendo's outlook is improving due to this, although I hear the mobile version is missing features atm. But maybe they don't want people competing/battling too much so as not to lose their **** at randomers? Still, they might have me with a gritter dungeon crawler or proper TGC. We'll see.

Make sure you watch where you're going in big cities, girls and boys. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom