Spec my wife a small car please.

Man of Honour
God that looks rough as dogs. Has she been cleaning the instrument cluster with a brillo pad?

When I was looking for a car a couple of years back saw quite a lot with scratching like that on the instrument cluster no idea why. I don't even ever touch it and clean it with a soft touch alcohol wipe and microfibre glasses cloth.

Last edited:
Associate

Soldato

3 manuals GJ reading

Commissario
OP
Okay judging the first post with her medical and cofident issues maybe she shouldn't be on the road.
She's capable of driving to and from work, doesn't mean she enjoys it or feels confident but she's never had (or caused) an accident. It's possible to be safe but not confident..

Perhaps your inability to read the first post properly with regards to her requirements means you shouldn't be posting in this thread. You posted links to three cars with manual gearboxes.

And I don't mean that in a horrible way

It does come across that way.

Stick with the corsa or a bus pass.

Caporegime
Because of the sort of journeys she does, it needs to be petrol and it also needs to be automatic because her arthritis is getting worse and any joint strain we can relieve is good.

My Mum had a Toyota Yaris for years, boring but effective car with a perfectly tolerable auto box. Toyota reliability and build should do nicely, and a glance shows a decent number of examples around in your price range.

Oh, and I was fine it at 6'3" so I'm sure your wife will have enough space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom