The Apprentice 2024

Associate
They present this as a reality show, but i just dont think its too false these days eg:
  • All the women in power suits - no way they have brought them, wardrobe dept is doing them
  • this week , they have a phone call at 4 am? need to leave in 30 mins! but when they leave it light outside! - in the uk the earliest sunrise is about 5am, so not fully light till 5:30am!
  • ^ as per above notice no one is allowed to wear a watch
so going on this time line, lets say they hit the kitchen at 5am, the girls then present there cheese cakes @14:05 (watch on corp person) so it took them 8 hours (and 1 hour travel time) to make a load of cheese cakes!!!

Also who is buying a small cheese cake for the amount here between £11 - £8 (even in london you can go to NERO and buy a nice piece for £3.50), even the ingredients are a ridiculous price!

Caporegime
We know they put it on a little but it does annoy me with the pretense of having "20 minutes" to get ready. And if they twist even that, what else....

Commissario
For goodness sake.

The main BBC 6 o’clock news has just completely spoilered the episode tonight.

They had a piece saying the evicted person won’t be on the ‘You’re Fired’ show tonight with a huge picture of that person in the background and they mentioned the name. Twice.

Caporegime
For goodness sake.

The main BBC 6 o’clock news has just completely spoilered the episode tonight.

They had a piece saying the evicted person won’t be on the ‘You’re Fired’ show tonight with a huge picture of that person in the background and they mentioned the name. Twice.
Just read the story on the BBC news app.

In fairness the story doesn't say they will be evicted this week explicitly, but still. Anyway I heard mention of his twitter activity being mentioned on LBC earlier this week so I knew something was gonna kick off!

rp2000

Soldato

In fairness the story doesn't say they will be evicted this week explicitly, but still. Anyway I heard mention of his twitter activity being mentioned on LBC earlier this week so I knew something was gonna kick off!

rp2000
He said to Lord Sugar that he is going to be project manager in the board room last week, before he knew the task was. Sometimes LS has given a few candidates a temporary reprieve by telling them that they are going to be pm next task. If that team loses, those candidates are fired straight away

Commissario
He said to Lord Sugar that he is going to be project manager in the board room last week, before he knew the task was. Sometimes LS has given a few candidates a temporary reprieve by telling them that they are going to be pm next task. If that team loses, those candidates are fired straight away
No, it’s not always the case. It’s not an automatic PM fire if the PM was appointed the previous week and the team loses.

I’m a bit confused by this task. It’s being called a virtual escape room and I’ve done a couple of these where you actually have to solve puzzles and find passwords and things like that but they seem to be designing games rather than what I’d consider an escape room.

Commissario

Just rewatched the news

She made a comment about the person who gets fired tonight will not be on the Fired show and then the dude said "For fans of the Apprentice, this will give away the results of tonights show"

So they were pretty explicit about it but there was zero opportunity to avoid it because of the huge picture of Dr. Asif in the background.

Soldato
Just rewatched the news

She made a comment about the person who gets fired tonight will not be on the Fired show and then the dude said "For fans of the Apprentice, this will give away the results of tonights show"

So they were pretty explicit about it but there was zero opportunity to avoid it because of the huge picture of Dr. Asif in the background.
This reminds me of the time, ITV or UTV (Ulster TV) rebroadcast an F1 race later in the day and told you who won before starting the program!

Soldato
OP
Another car crash episode, I wonder if they've swapped the tasks around this series to try getting through the worst stuff at the start.

Next weeks should be decent as the item episode never fails to disappoint.

Soldato
Just rewatched the news

It's quite refreshing that the BBC were seemingly at least a little decisive with this given their constant association with perv's and racists.

Man of Honour
Every year I say I'm not going to watch it again, and yet here I am...

The faces I make while watching must be amusing to see. I really struggle with second hand embarrassment at the best of times, but this show just gets more painful to watch every year.

Associate
Watched the Jersey episode earlier the other night. It is baffling to think how little common knowledge the participants have. I got fed up of them trying to buy oysters and saying shucked wrong 4784727473 times even after vendors telling them the correct name for the process.

Back
Top Bottom