The Apprentice 2024

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Dunno how Noor made it this far tbh. Having watched multiple seasons of this show in the last few weeks, she is easily the thickest candidate to have made it beyond the first few weeks. Some of the sentances/phrases she uses don't even make sense. Obviously English isn't her 1st language but still.

Anyway, Home shopping channel task next week, always guaranteed to be a good task.

rp2000
I think she got lucky some weeks to be on the winning team and others she stayed in the background. Useless and annoying from the start.

This week was almost full car crash bad, next weeks looks to be even better in that regard if the 'you even got people sending complaints in' line is to believed.
Must be at least a double firing next week as well as there's too many of them left.

Soldato
I was expecting the double firing to be this week tbh. Phil the pieman and Musical Trey are hanging on by the skin of their teeth!

rp2000
Phil yea but Trey na. But damn noor looked like she was falling apart as the episode was going and could tell she's 100% getting fired.

Soldato
Part of me thinks some of the candidates are plants. Not literal plants, though a daffodil would do a better job than most, if not all, of them, but Noor was so bad I can't see how she would have got through the original selection process.

Soldato
Part of me thinks some of the candidates are plants. Not literal plants, though a daffodil would do a better job than most, if not all, of them, but Noor was so bad I can't see how she would have got through the original selection process.
Got to be part of the diversity drive.

But seriously how can some of these be that bad? The producers must pick some of these for the comedy value only, then just have 2 or 3 that are guaranteed to get to the final.

Commissario
That was pretty awful, if they actually made any attempts to sell those items rather than just call out ‘wow’ and give price reductions then they weren’t televised to us. I still don’t really know what those stupid masks are supposed to do.

Phil must have some incredible business proposal for SrAl to still be in the process after nine failures.

With only three weeks left, I expect another double firing next week to get them down to four for the interviews.

I’m calling Tre and Flo in the final. I said Tre would win a month ago.

Caporegime
I'm not feeling the same Tre love as others. 100 million viewers my arse.

Shame the numbers didn't allow for a triple firing as Phil has had his nine lives. Flo was also terrible this week, but I can see her as finalist material. Phil is just a serial loser.

rp2000

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Prob the best episode of the season so far... (For entertainment value, not best candidate performance!) Had me hooked from start to finish.

It's hilarious how Phil switched teams and still lost! If it was possible I would bet everything I have he will lose the next one and get fired ha.

Associate
Prob the best episode of the season so far... (For entertainment value, not best candidate performance!) Had me hooked from start to finish.

It's hilarious how Phil switched teams and still lost! If it was possible I would bet everything I have he will lose the next one and get fired ha.
I think he will win the next one. He will probably get to the interview stage. He's come too far and lost too much to leave now.

It is too obvious for him to lose and leave.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I think he will win the next one. He will probably get to the interview stage. He's come too far and lost too much to leave now.

It is too obvious for him to lose and leave.
You wanna put a friendly bet on him winning or losing the next round? Let me know how much :p

Man of Honour
Only just caught up, that was the funniest episode in ages. I just love that someone actually phoned in to complain, I could totally imagine some old person whose been watching the same channel every afternoon for 30 years getting irritated enough to phone in :p

Glad Raj went, followed her Reddit AMA and the woman is absolutely deluded.

I’m assuming it was well edited, surely they must have said something more about the products they were trying to sell?

Last edited:
Soldato
Flo started playing the victim card to get Phil fired. She was dropping the prices before you can blink. Yea I think think Phil has a decent proposal to not get fired. I think Rachel will be a finalist.

Back
Top Bottom