• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Man of Honour
OP
Just an updated picture for the roll of honour :)
Temps are a bit higher than I expected but at least it's quiet now. The coil whine is louder than anything else :o

titanx5567465_zpspgrqyvgn.jpg

And on TROH.:)

Associate
Well I've put my 2nd up there. Not sure if I really want to sell it so I put it up for £910. If it goes for that or very close I'll let it go if not I'm happy to keep her. I've already had someone asking me whats the lowest I'll take.
I've been delaying posting my other as I'm struggling to let go, lol. My tower looks stupid with 1 GPU in it.

Why can't they just give me the money and let me keep them :(

Associate
Well I've put my 2nd up there. Not sure if I really want to sell it so I put it up for £910. If it goes for that or very close I'll let it go if not I'm happy to keep her. I've already had someone asking me whats the lowest I'll take.
I've been delaying posting my other as I'm struggling to let go, lol. My tower looks stupid with 1 GPU in it.

Why can't they just give me the money and let me keep them :(

''No returns and NO I WILL NOT POST TO AFRICA!!''

:D:D:D:D

Associate
I'm keeping both of mine.
Can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to post them with the hybrid coolers and I'm not taking them off.

I'll probably skip Pascal unless there's some sort of game changing improvement. Which I doubt.

Permabanned
I will be putting mine on ebay this week with custom water blocks for around £850. I have high Asic also of 78%. Im not gaming at all at the moment not even on my PS4, have not gamed for a while now so may as well sell them.

Soldato
I am beginning to feel I should perhaps sell mine now - especially as I am not gaming, and have not done for a while. I don't know?????

Also tempted to just keep it for now - but.........

Caporegime
I take it Members Market isn't paying the bay prices then?

I installed the EVGA SC BIOS on mine, even though they are both MSI models.

Do you think I should put it back to stock before selling or should the person buying it be savvy enough to know that it's a safe overclock?

Back
Top Bottom