Poll: ** The official 2022 Apple TV 4K thread (it has the A15 chip, HDR10+ and everything!) **

Are you going to buy the 2022 Apple TV with USB-C charging on the remote?

• Total voters
Soldato
Not sure I’m liking 17.2. They have moved the small banner for choosing TV+. Library etc from the top to a huge thing on the left that takes up 1/4 of the screen :confused:

Yes and the iTunes movie/TV apps altogether, its big step back for the UI, no idea how this new design choice got the go ahead.

Last edited:
Associate
The first 7 seasons where amazing. Season 8 ruined the entire thing though, so bad. It’s incredible how they can do it so bad after doing it so well.
I enjoyed the battle with the Knight King in last season, except too many characters survived the battle due to plot armour. Went downhill fast in last few episodes.

Associate
The whole Apple TV / Movies section is now incredibly confusing and a total mess. Why can’t Apple get the TV UI right? Also many apps seem to lack any recent updates, like BBC. What’s that about?!

Associate
Still on the old OS, hanging on as long as I can. They are putting ads all over the old iTunes movie app about the Apple TV app being the new home of films.

Back
Top Bottom