Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 9 (and Ultra 2) thread (it has double tap and everything!) ***

Are you getting an Apple Watch series 9 and or Ultra 2?

• Total voters
Associate
Following up on the above, is there a clear indicator that the wifi connection is actually working? What's the best thing I can try and use on the watch when the phone is disconnected to see if the connection is active?
My older gen 7 ss lte just auto-switched to ltr as soon as it was out of range of wifi. i did not have to do anything, The same for my new ultra 2

Soldato
Thanks, I managed to sort it, I had to turn the iPhone completely off for the wi-fi on the watch to kick in, I thought turning off wi-fi and Bluetooth on the iPhone would disconnect it but it doesn't.

Soldato
Is there any way to make WhatsApp notifications more visible on the Ultra?

Text messages have a different vibration and there's an unread complication but WhatsApp messages just come through exactly the same as all other notifications and there is no complication so often miss them...

Associate
Hopefully don’t get in trouble for this.

Here.

Go through topcashback.

I can confirm it’s 20% on new credit applications. You then just use the code, and can PIF.
20% off still working for new customers applying for Very credit.
You don't even need to use their credit after applying - you can still pay by another card.
Hoping the 7.5% cashback will work with this too.

Soldato
This will make some people happy.

m4FE46R.jpg[\img]

Reactions: LiE
Soldato
Is there a way to turn off 'tap for segment' when doing activities? I've had it a couple of times now where the watch has created segments during a run because it has touched clothing.

Associate
AWU2 users - when running with GPS and listening to bluetooth audio at the same time (stored on the watch, not streaming over cellular) - what's the battery drain like? For example, what would an hour of that roughly drain?

Back
Top Bottom