Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 9 (and Ultra 2) thread (it has double tap and everything!) ***

Are you getting an Apple Watch series 9 and or Ultra 2?

• Total voters
Associate
Had some junk to trade in so picked up the 41mm Series 9 from cex (£250), not sure why they class this as B grade because it looks brand new. I always avoided smartwatches because of my scrawny wrists but the 41mm looks fine.

Associate
I know it's not particularly accurate but does anyone use the sleep tracking? For the first 10 days it seemed OK, I have my sleep schedule setting to 23:45 - 7:45 with 15min wind down and it was doing a decent job of at least detecting when I had fallen asleep and woken up within that time period. For the last 3-4 nights though it's started saying I'm asleep before sleep mode even activates... as far as I can tell it's only supposed to be able to track when sleep mode is on so I don't understand how/why it's doing this :confused:. Can't see any settings that might be causing it and don't have any 3rd party sleep apps installed, any ideas?

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
what I was trying to say above was regarding the local Siri upgrades. I use timers/alarms/reminders (as in setting them via Siri) on my series 3 it’s a really bad experience. I say this but it may be better on subsequent series

Back
Top Bottom