*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
It really isn't that bad when you gear for it. Wouldn't mind if they didn't nerf it at all tbh. I went through the banging my head against Act 2 thing and was flat out ready to ditch my class / the game altogether, but just that bit more gear turned it farmable, more gear on top of that and now Act 2 is a complete joke to play through, no different to Act 1. Getting the gear is clearly not straight forward but you can turn your Act 1 farming into the gold to get Act 2 gear.

but thats the whole point - act 1 doesnt drop good enough gear, same with act 2, so you have to gold farm. Gold farming is boring, as part of the excitement of diablo is the loot drops. To progress, you have to farm for hours getting millions of gold to buy good enough gear, I dont think it should be like that.

I am on act 4 inferno at the moment, and only got there by picking up gold and selling stuff on the auction house so i could buy a 1300 dps weapon and some sexy armour. Every single item i am using was purchased at the auction house - not how diablo should be IMO..

edit to add: I and many others have no problem with inferno being hard, its the only reason I am still playing, my only issue is that the gear you need for a certain section of the game should drop in the section before, otherwise its retarded.

Last edited:
Soldato
That is one of the best barb rings in the game at the moment. If you got some strength and a high amount of resist, at least.

Decided to try and sell it, if I can get a couple of mill for it then it will make gearing up for inferno easier, if not Ill just have to do the act 1 grindfest like everyone else :(

KaHn

Soldato
Had a monster weapon drop from Siegebreaker :D

256dxg5.png

Epic win! 14k DPS better than my old one, takes me up to 133k DPS on my Wizard \o/

Soldato
Had a monster weapon drop from Siegebreaker :D

256dxg5.png

Epic win! 14k DPS better than my old one, takes me up to 133k DPS on my Wizard \o/

how often do you actually hit that though, from what i saw of wizards they don't get any critical passives, so that's highly misleading no? unless you are just lucky to crit a lot hah

my wizard is only lv 30, so i'm just going off the description of the skills/passives. would be nice to know especially with all the crying over DH's it's hard to get real facts :p

Last edited:
Soldato
how often do you actually hit that though, from what i saw of wizards they don't get any critical passives, so that's highly misleading no?

I'd say 133k is probably about a good average. If I'm having to move lots then I'd be less, if I can literally stand there and spam and the mob is standing in Venom Hydra then it's probably more like 170k. Magic Missiles damage is 27 - 110k, Arcane Orb is 50 - 140k, Hydra ticks for 50k - 60k. Crit chance around 26%, also firing 3 missiles per second.

Soldato
I'd say 133k is probably about a good average. If I'm having to move lots then I'd be less, if I can literally stand there and spam and the mob is standing in Venom Hydra then it's probably more like 170k. Magic Missiles damage is 27 - 110k, Arcane Orb is 50 - 140k, Hydra ticks for 50k - 60k. Crit chance around 26%, also firing 3 missiles per second.

That's pretty decent then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom