*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Damn thats nice, I have similar in stash but its 2hand. :(

Out of interest is crit dmg in weapon socket better than damage from ruby?

Way way way better :)

That weapon was 1500 DPS better than my previous, adding 70% crit damage made it 14,000 more DPS. It does depend on your crit chance though, the more you have the more valuable crit damage is.

Soldato
Not exactly. Early game you'll get a massive increase from the damage in a ruby. Late game the damage increase from a ruby is almost neglible. When your weapon does say 650-1100 like my crossbow, adding 20-30 won't make the slightest difference, making you crit for 1500-3000 instead of 900-1800 is a huge difference, even if you only have 5% crit chance.

Permabanned
Finally got to inferno.

mme5g3.jpg

Associate
this game is doing my nut in what a shocking release its been, getting 3003 error all day, you never know if you can play or not, peeps getting hacked laggy what a joke of a release...

Associate
this game is doing my nut in what a shocking release its been, getting 3003 error all day, you never know if you can play or not, peeps getting hacked laggy what a joke of a release...

Have you ever thought that the error you're getting could be your end, I've been logging in fine for the past week.
I rarely get any lag at all.
People getting hacked is not Blizzards fault, people should be using an authenticator. I can only say that passwords are not case sensitive, which is very worrying.
Diablo 2 had the exact same problems at release much like other releases from big companies, there are always going to be issues and Blizzard as company will learn from this experience and hopefully have more success in a future game launch.

Get off your high-horse, just my 2 cents.

Soldato
I'm still waiting for Patch 1.3 to hit before I play properly again.

Giving up playing at warp speed 10 hours a day, and taking a bit of down time. Will now probably only play an evening a week or something.

Barb is happily sitting in Inferno anyway, and may progress further through come 1.3

I might entertain the idea of a DH at some point as well...

Problem for me is the game isn't really 'big' enough I'm now finding. Looking into the idea of something with more quests in stead...... Basically starting to think there's slightly too much grinding and not quite enough content..

kd

Associate
if anyone plays monk can you take a look at my build and see what you think could be improved.
I play an online tanky aoe(ish) character that relies on other peoples high dps and logical targeting (aim for the strongest one and not all the weaker.)

I have crippling wave-concussion
serenity- peaceful repose
breath of heaven- circle of life
sweeping wind- fire storm
inner sanctuary- safe haven
mantra of healing - sustenance (switched with boon of inspiration when I'm high enough level)

pacifism/seize the initiative/resolve

I'm not doing too badly but I'm only act 2 nightmare at the moment.

Associate
I'm still waiting for Patch 1.3 to hit before I play properly again.

Giving up playing at warp speed 10 hours a day, and taking a bit of down time. Will now probably only play an evening a week or something.

Barb is happily sitting in Inferno anyway, and may progress further through come 1.3

I might entertain the idea of a DH at some point as well...

Problem for me is the game isn't really 'big' enough I'm now finding. Looking into the idea of something with more quests in stead...... Basically starting to think there's slightly too much grinding and not quite enough content..

kd

The thing is with Diablo games is the only content is the loot really. The inevitable expansion will add another act but they are never going to just add a **** load of content unless it's items. It wouldn't be Diablo otherwise.

Soldato
if anyone plays monk can you take a look at my build and see what you think could be improved.
I play an online tanky aoe(ish) character that relies on other peoples high dps and logical targeting (aim for the strongest one and not all the weaker.)

I have crippling wave-concussion
serenity- peaceful repose
breath of heaven- circle of life
sweeping wind- fire storm
inner sanctuary- safe haven
mantra of healing - sustenance (switched with boon of inspiration when I'm high enough level)

pacifism/seize the initiative/resolve

I'm not doing too badly but I'm only act 2 nightmare at the moment.

Get rid of Pacifism for One with Everything. When you are high enough level. I'd even think about changing that to Guardians Path for now. or Transcendence

I'd also trade out Mantra of Healing to Mantra of Evasion - Hard Target

Inner Sanctuary is pretty rubbish, I'd use Blinding Flash or Mystic Ally.

I'd also swap out SW:FS for SW:BS. Does more damage.

Have a try using FoT:TC instead of Crippling Wave.

Got a Monk in Inferno Act 2 and a DH in Act 2 Hell atm.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aigXYh!UZX!aZabYa < That's what I would aim for.

Last edited:
Soldato
Only problem with this game (game, not servers :p) is the fact that everybody except Demon Hunter & Wizard are at a gigantic disadvantage on Inferno. :(

I'm thinking of playing again, now I hear the servers work, so if you want to add me; Omaeka#1170

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom