The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
Hi guys, thanks for the concern. And sorry for been quiet Monday. I get really down sometimes and just don't feel like communicating with anyone. And occasionally I struggle to get out of that funk. Usually come back to myself in a few days though.

Monday nights really help when I am like this. And I appreciate you guys putting up with my mood swings.

Soldato
Hi guys, thanks for the concern. And sorry for been quiet Monday. I get really down sometimes and just don't feel like communicating with anyone. And occasionally I struggle to get out of that funk. Usually come back to myself in a few days though.

Monday nights really help when I am like this. And I appreciate you guys putting up with my mood swings.

Nothing to apologise for, was nice not to have to deal with your angelic language and constant positivity!

On a serious note though, always feel free to reach out.

Soldato
we all need some one at some point to help cheer us onwards and up wards. its one thing i like about monday nights, my problems disappear for a few hours.
i was lissening to an audio book recently to cheer me up while i was waiting for something to happen. so i can sort of understand to.

if you decied to disappear, just promis before you disappear you'll send me your headset, and login details, and credit card details, and steam password... and a voice recording i can use to synthasis you and ideally a dna sample to please thanks, give Sh the Car he always wanted a convertable, windin the hair and all that, i think that just about covers everything i need... i'll rename you Kenny.. "omg you XXXXX Kenny" and i'll just keep cloning you.

Underboss
OP
worth adding : Zenith: Infinite Realmspossibly / trying out the free stuff do people think

theres this one (beta )

oh ok, so its the last city (used to be) now a new name, so i guess its going free to play
great stuff !

Underboss
OP

Soldato
ow i just read some of the steam reviews... people arent happy

Edit differant note. has any one really explored the Horizons app/worlds?
i havent actually looked much in to it but obviously they are trying to push it hard there. wonder what peoples thoughts were

Last edited:
Soldato
ow i just read some of the steam reviews... people arent happy

Edit differant note. has any one really explored the Horizons app/worlds?
i havent actually looked much in to it but obviously they are trying to push it hard there. wonder what peoples thoughts were

We did a couple of Horizon Worlds a while ago. It didn't go well. The game worlds we went to weren't that good, so we just gave up and went back to Rec Room. I did try the NBA one and it was pretty good.

We didn't give it much time so there might be better game rooms out there to use as part of the hangout crew. I am not sure is it possible to have private instances though. So you would have to play with whoever else was there.

Maybe we should give it another go sometime. I don't know.

Soldato
i tried Bobo's fishing in Horizons thats not to bad bit janky but chilled.
erm freaked out a bit when i went there first i saw 3 oter people there.. - ran away as soon as i saw the fishing rods moving Eek
looked back at y connections and i see it was 3 lasses.. - glad i ran away efore making a fool of my self..
managed to load private sessian and court a few fish like a boss, then fell in to the see regularly like a turd (but a turd that floats, and magically appeared back on the boat!)
that was my expirence explorering horizons for 30 or minutes.
PLUS i now look the Bee's Knee's and got me a pirate hat ARgggg

edit: i did manage to catch some 25kg ugly fish thing.. and the 25k gold fish thing.. archievement ge me!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom