***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Anyone have suggestions for a small device that's easily pocketable? Currently have a Coolfire Mini with whatever tank it came with, but it's square shape is quite awkward for trouser pockets.

E: must be refillable and have easily available coils

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone have suggestions for a small device that's easily pocketable? Currently have a Coolfire Mini with whatever tank it came with, but it's square shape is quite awkward for trouser pockets.

E: must be refillable and have easily available coils

Innokin Apex, it's the latest in their tube mods, takes easy to get coils, usb-c and 1800mah battery.

Not tried it myself but will be ordering one soon.

I only use tube shaped devices for the shape, easily fit in the pocket

Man of Honour
Can you use the juice they sell at Tesco in a normal sub ohm kit?

Due to RM and Amazon issues around here I've been unable to get any for a week and I'm almost empty.

Soldato
Innokin Apex, it's the latest in their tube mods, takes easy to get coils, usb-c and 1800mah battery.

Not tried it myself but will be ordering one soon.

I only use tube shaped devices for the shape, easily fit in the pocket

Ordered and returning, constant burnt hits off the pre installed coil, didn't bother trying the other coil as far as I'm concerned if a coil is duff it's going to be a constant issue when buying replacements.

Getting another voopoo v suite instead

Permabanned
Ordered and returning, constant burnt hits off the pre installed coil, didn't bother trying the other coil as far as I'm concerned if a coil is duff it's going to be a constant issue when buying replacements.

Getting another voopoo v suite instead
only use coils in 1 mod the abyss .. VAPORESSO Ceramic EUC Coils last forever had 6 tanks thru this one .. :)
rest of my mods i build myself .. easier cheaper

Soldato
My old Geekvape Aegis is getting a bit worse for wear, and I fancy a change. What are people recommending these days for a robust box mod? I only really go up to 100w (typically 55w) so don't really need a crazy 200W mod, but a dual 18650 is a must

Things I like about the Aegis:
- built like a tank. Has been dropped many times
- simple
- nice snug battery fit, no rattling
- settings can be locked so it doesn't change in your pocket (without having to lock the fire button)
- comfy to hold

Things I dislike:
- micro usb charging (not that I use it, but in a pinch)
- battery door latch prone to bending after serious drops and needs bending back or batteries can lose connection and disconnect mod
- menu navigation is a bit fiddly

Associate
After 35 years of smoking, As of today, I am 2 weeks cig free.

I was filling up with fuel, and suddenly without knowing what I was buying, I bought a BLU bar disposable Vape.
Was something I had been thinking about for a while, and with the Wife and Daughter away for a few days, I thought it was as good a time as any to try.
Have not lit up a cig since. I have really surprised myself.
So far so good.

Associate
After 35 years of smoking, As of today, I am 2 weeks cig free.

I was filling up with fuel, and suddenly without knowing what I was buying, I bought a BLU bar disposable Vape.
Was something I had been thinking about for a while, and with the Wife and Daughter away for a few days, I thought it was as good a time as any to try.
Have not lit up a cig since. I have really surprised myself.
So far so good.
Well done mate keep it going.I was the same 8 years ago still vaping.Get the Smoke Free app on your phone and put your details in.
I'm currently at a saving of £40,000 since i stopped :eek: less the cost of vapes and juice of course.

Back
Top Bottom