The XProto Project - AquaFusion, Vertical, Chrome, Industrial.

Soldato
OP
Very nice indeed! You should be extremely proud of that.

Finishing a project is a little bitter sweet isn't it?!

Indeed though im looking forward to the next one now :D.

There is also the fans at the rear to replace yet, was hoping before Xmas but its looking like after Xmas now.

Soldato
Yeah we want a video
With some nice led effects
To really show it off
No rainbow puke though please :cry:

Not only did he do a fantastic build
But yeah
Had to show off
And be the next David Bailey too :cry:
Can't you just be bad at one thing:cry:
Give the rest of us a little bit of hope lol

Seriously though
Did you photograph it
With some sort of black backdrop ?
Or use editing to remove the background?
Or something totally different?
My idea of photography
Is point and pray lol
Did mention not an artistic bone in my body previously :cry:

Soldato
OP
Yeah we want a video
With some nice led effects
To really show it off
No rainbow puke though please :cry:

Not only did he do a fantastic build
But yeah
Had to show off
And be the next David Bailey too :cry:
Can't you just be bad at one thing:cry:
Give the rest of us a little bit of hope lol

Seriously though
Did you photograph it
With some sort of black backdrop ?
Or use editing to remove the background?
Or something totally different?
My idea of photography
Is point and pray lol
Did mention not an artistic bone in my body previously :cry:

Haha i really wanna do this, might give it a go through the week but we'll see. There ain't no rainbow puke in any of my builds :cry:.

Lol, more like Amateur photographer! If i can get my lighting set up correctly as im still tinkering with it i'll do more pictures. Got a new LED panel yesterday so had to test it out. Really like the outcome, it did exactly what i wanted it to do.

Yup all the photography work is my own, i should really watermark it like i use to. Using a fabric black backdrop and dining table with a black fabric top to get the effect. Lightroom edited to adjust the backdrop levels and abit of tinkering here and there. I didn't even get the creases out of the fabirc cos i knew i would be editing anyway so didn't matter as much.

Its just practice for me, the more i do something... well the better you get :cry:.

Soldato
OP
Amazing build!! Even though the pictures are out of this world, I bet they still don’t do it justice!!

Thanks!

Its quite hard to capture it in pictures cos there's so many angles where the build looks good.

This build might not be done just yet it seems, i may have found something to tidy up the rear some more bringing the idea of a manifold back to life once more :cry: .

Soldato
OP
The Manifold is here and had to drill some addition holes into the mounting bracket but looks like it will all work out. Shall get to work on this tonight and hopefully have it all finished and tidied up for the grand finale.

Soldato
OP
Now im finally done, the manifold solution to be able quickly add another system to the loop if needed! The 2 extra ports will allow me to screw in 2 more QD's as an inlet and outlet, just a quick reconfig of all the connections and i could have 2 rigs run off 1 big radiator.

Sleeved ZMT tubing in Carbon Black with MDPC sleeving and Phanteks Glacier 16/10 Fittings to finish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom