**Unofficial Tyre Thread**

Soldato
So with the above comments in mind, where would the best place to look to get this replaced? Michelin 245/35 r20 95y runflat pilot sport 3

A friend owns a mobile tyre fitting business, I could ask him for a price?

Soldato
So with the above comments in mind, where would the best place to look to get this replaced? Michelin 245/35 r20 95y runflat pilot sport 3

A friend owns a mobile tyre fitting business, I could ask him for a price?
What sort of tread depth do you have left on the one on the other side? I'd be inclined to find one on eBay with matching tread so you're not in the situation of having a brand new tyre on one side, and a half worn one on the other.

Also, you sure that's a Pilot Sport 3 and not a PS4?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
All 4 corners needed, £720 for PS4 fully fitted :( Hopefully will qualify for the £100 cash back deal from Michelin that is on now so £620.... Still feel utterly robbed.

Black circle FYI.

Man of Honour
Back pre-COL crisis and inflation that £620 would've got him PS4S rather than the bog standard PS4 though

What?

It is rare that they are both available in the same size but in the few sizes where the choice is available there has rarely been any real difference in price between them.

In 2009 I paid £400 for 2 high performance tyres on an 18 inch wheel and that was at the time the cheapest I could find. £620 for a full set really doesn't seem that bad at all.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Thats with the discounts though, i am sure many people wont be as savvy and pay full prices £800 + on some sites with fitting.

Back
Top Bottom