• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Well can it run Deus Ex MD ?

Associate
Disabled MSAA, set to 'very high' instead of ultra, running at 3440x1440p with 4.8ghz 6700k and OC titan XP

Benchmark - average 59.9, min 51.2, max 71.8

Soldato
R9 390 @ 1130MHz
1080P Ultra preset, DX11, Exclusive Fullscreen

8zfthk.jpg

Soldato
Bloody hell the performance is bad, and all over the place. Lots of people all over the net having issues.

Certainly looks like I'll be waiting a month or two before picking this up.

Caporegime
I just don't get this. I saw the trailer for the game the other week. It looked a good game but I thought the graphics looked a bit pants tbh and was disappointing. Oh well, at least it's going to run between 60 and 100 fps in 4K.........wow.

How can that pile of poo run at a fraction of witcher 3 or rise of the tomb raider? Sloppy coding or what?

Soldato
Are there drivers optimised for this game from both camps?

Edit: Turns out 372.54 WHQL from nVidia. Which is current. Any usual nVidia BS to turn off in this game? My pick up the game later.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Are there drivers optimised for this game from both camps?

Edit: Turns out 372.54 WHQL from nVidia. Which is current. Any usual nVidia BS to turn off in this game? My pick up the game later.

It has no Nvidia gameworks feature in fact it is using openGPU (CHS),which turns out do nothing and waste of performance.

Back
Top Bottom