• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Well can it run Deus Ex MD ?

Caporegime
Funnily enough I was watching the back of Adams head in a cutscene and thought his hair looked really good.

Maybe I'm blinkered because the last game doesn't look great and this is a HUGE improvement.

Caporegime
Had vsync on and monitor refresh set at 120hz is the most obvious, Shirley

No cause he then said in game the framerates were actually better than the benchmark ones and he could get over 120 fps.

Doubt he changed anything between benchmark and game.

To be fair, seeing a 980ti only gets 60fps at 1080p at medium and I can see it only getting 120fps at 720p at low settings.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yes. Even on PS4 in some location it is unplayable. This not the fault of coding and i think the graphic engine suck for open world.

It's based on the Glacier 2 graphics engine that powers HITMAN, which is the definition of a highly detailed and large playing area with lots of NPCS.

It's not an open World game in the same sense as GTA V though.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
[email protected], 980Ti, 8GB RAM, 1080P

Texture Quality: Ultra
Texture Filtering: 16x Anisotropic
Shadow Quality: Very High
Ambient Occlusion: Very High
Contact Hardening Shadows: Ultra
Parallax Occlusion Mapping: High
Depth of Field: Off
Level of Detail: Very High
Volumetric Lighting: On
Screenspace Reflections: Ultra

TAA: On
Motion Blur: Off
Sharpen: On
Bloom: On
Cloth Phyics: On
Subsurface Scattering: On
Chromatic Aberration: Off
Tessellation: On

Average: 70.1 FPS
Minimum: 57.4 FPS
Maximum: 91.3 FPS

Looks great, runs great, just needs a bit of tweaking. I'm glad that it can't run maxed out, good to see games pushing the hardware again, Devs can't win these days :p

Caporegime
Looks great, runs great, just needs a bit of tweaking. I'm glad that it can't run maxed out, good to see games pushing the hardware again, Devs can't win these days :p

There is a difference between not being able to run maxxed out and £3500 of current hardware not being able to run it at 4k never mind maxxed out..

The fact that even your 980ti cant keep the framerate above 60 at 1080p is telling.

On their basis, we are probably looking at a card in 2022 able to play this game maxxed out at 60fps+ at 4k.

Question is who wants to go back and play a 6 year old game then?

Permabanned
Different engines.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided engine is a heavily modified Glacier 2 engine as used in HITMAN

HITMAN in DX12 works much better for me than DX11.

It worse. The dips and crashes still cannot be resolved even on AMD. That is why the game reviews are mostly negative in steam.

Back
Top Bottom