What game did you play last?

Soldato
I tried to play death stranding but i found out there is more cut scenes than gameplay lol. I just can not carry on

Death Starnding was one of my favourite games i ever played, super stable on pc, amazing story and even made me shed a tear at the end, music is amazing in it too, i would highly recommend setting aside some time and give it a chance, by the end you wont regret it

Soldato
Death Starnding was one of my favourite games i ever played, super stable on pc, amazing story and even made me shed a tear at the end, music is amazing in it too, i would highly recommend setting aside some time and give it a chance, by the end you wont regret it

It is a beautiful game with fantastic music and graphics

img

img

Associate
Sushi Go - is always a good game. 3-5 plays players, 4 is around optimal. or sushi go party.
I'd probably suggesvt, not 2023
MicroMacro: Crime City - around 3 playsers 4 players if some one is just reading.
Echoes Game: The Cocktail
Terraforming Mars Ares Expedition
Pandemic: The Cure

how about a murder mystery thing i.e. cold case / Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: The Thames Murders / Suspects
Mysterium
Survive: Escape from Atlantis 30th Anniversary Edition
Jenga+ttrpg = Dread
Stop the Train!

2023 :
simialr to Terraforming mars as i understand

Deep Space D-6 is finally in stock in the uk store so im gonna pick this up.​

Never played a murder mystery so i have order sherlock holmes as only £24

Caporegime
Call of cthulhu!
Played for the first time last night. Was amazing.
Quite different to any RPG I've played before.
It was properly atmospheric as well with background music on.

Soldato
Recently bought Betrayal at the House on the Hill and Tzolkin Mayan Calendar recently, not played yet but looking forward to getting people together and getting it on the table and with friends.

For solo gaming I have also bought Hostage Negotiator and might play tonight.

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked up Ticket to Ride: Legend of the West and Forbidden Jungle. Now to find time to play them and get the group back together. A legacy game is sure to tempt them.

And today, Roll Player Adventures and the 2 expansions arrived at work so nabbed a copy of each.

My gaming room shelves are full, the overflow shelf in the living room is full, 2 dining chairs are loaded up. Might have to actually sell something.

Soldato
I think I have just about mentally recovered from painting all 250 minis for War of the Ring, to which I may tentatively look to paint the 6 minis in Betrayal at the House on the Hill. A much more manageable number and might be able to enjoy it this time rather than drive myself to the brink of insanity.

Soldato
I've just bought HeroQuest to play with the kids. So looking forward to trying it out this weekend. I think I was about their age when I first played it
I just looked it up and Hasbro describes it as 14+. I don't remember it being that difficult. Has anyone recently played this, I had intended to play with my 10 and 11 year old daughters but I'm trying to decide if I should wait now?

Associate
I can't say I've ever played it, but kids will often only think a game is difficult if they're told it's difficult. As long as enthusiasm and fun come across, they'll probably want to learn regardless.

Associate
I just looked it up and Hasbro describes it as 14+. I don't remember it being that difficult. Has anyone recently played this, I had intended to play with my 10 and 11 year old daughters but I'm trying to decide if I should wait now?
Will be fine, theres some very basic maths but defo not complex at all and more focused on the role play :)

Soldato
Can't get enough of Wingspan at the moment on BGA. It's a great game, probably my favourite actually, and I've just bought a physical copy for Christmas. Can't wait to play it!!

Associate
Having just had a baby in August my gaming time is very limited at the moment.

Managed to have a gaming day last Saturday and got two games of Marvel Crisis protocol in. What a game!

Soldato
Ticket to Ride : Legacy - Legends of the West (2 player)

Fantastic game. Good story, thematic game changes. The end of each game is a mini game in itself with surprises. Played 4 games so far. Game five will be next week sometimes as the wife is on nights for a few days now.

10/10 so far.

Back
Top Bottom