What is everyone hoping will be released in 2024?

Soldato

M3 iPad Pro looks interesting although I'm not sure what the use case is for a tablet with an M3 chip is. I mainly use mine for eBooks and reading web pages. To be fair when I bought it I had other plans in mind.
It should have a long support life at least being so overspecced.

Soldato
I quite fancy a new iPad Pro, but I have a feeling there’ll be a sharp intake of breath when I see the price. M3 and OLED = £££’s!

My thoughts exactly. The price now is just eye watering. I’d need to have a MK as well. At least 256gb and would want it with esim. It’s an insane amount.

Long gone are the days of £400 for a top end iPad :D

Man of Honour
HomePod screen thing to replace our Echo show. Tempted with some HomePod minis as well to replace some of the Sonos speakers around the house. Fed up of how Amazon make it extremely difficult to remove devices or reset Alexa, and I don’t trust them from a privacy aspect either.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
HomePod screen thing to replace our Echo show. Tempted with some HomePod minis as well to replace some of the Sonos speakers around the house. Fed up of how Amazon make it extremely difficult to remove devices or reset Alexa, and I don’t trust them from a privacy aspect either.
The HomePod minis have surprisingly good sound quality. I don't use mine much as I live in a shared house but when I do it is nice. I also listen to forest ambient noises when I am going to sleep to help me relax.

Back
Top Bottom