What is everyone hoping will be released in 2024?

Man of Honour
This confuses me. So much so that I'll add the appropriate smiley :confused:
Sorry, I mean the MacBook Air. It's fine for day to day but from my experience a lot of websites are a pain to use due to the smaller screen and scaling issues if you don't want minute text. It's one of the biggest benefits I noticed when going to a 14" Pro.

Commissario
It's fine for day to day but from my experience a lot of websites are a pain to use due to the smaller screen and scaling issues if you don't want minute text.
I can't say I've ever though that the text on websites is too small on my Air, I've got it running at the default scaling setting and that's just never been an issue and neither have any websites been a pain.

Perhaps my eyesight just isn't shot ;)

Of course, it's all down to personal preference as well.

Man of Honour
I can't say I've ever though that the text on websites is too small on my Air, I've got it running at the default scaling setting and that's just never been an issue and neither have any websites been a pain.

Perhaps my eyesight just isn't shot ;)

Of course, it's all down to personal preference as well.
My eyesight is fine (laser surgery), but I don't like tiny text. I can't remember what scaling I used, but certain sites just didn't play nicely without zooming out the tab within the browser, especially god awful sites with huge cookie/subscription banners blocking log in buttons etc.

Associate
Hoping that they finally release a iPad pro with a OLED screen. Also a more comfortable set of Airpod Maxes.

The sound is second to none but had to change to the the sony XM5 due to the weight and the pain for wearing them for any longer then 10 minutes.

Associate
My iPad Air (3rd gen) is getting frustrating with battery life, but I'm not sure a new one would be justifiable in terms of cost. I'd like to see decent spec bumps on the basic iPad, then I might be tempted to change. I'd also consider an Air or Pro if the specs/price weigh up and make it worth the upgade.

Caporegime
Now that Vision Pro is out of the way, I’m absolutely gagging for new iPads. My phone battery is getting completed knackered because I’m on it so much. Having an iPad would ease the load a bit. I suspect the minis won’t be out until October though so may have to go for an Air.

Soldato
OP

M3 iPad Pro looks interesting although I'm not sure what the use case is for a tablet with an M3 chip is. I mainly use mine for eBooks and reading web pages. To be fair when I bought it I had other plans in mind.

Associate

M3 iPad Pro looks interesting although I'm not sure what the use case is for a tablet with an M3 chip is. I mainly use mine for eBooks and reading web pages. To be fair when I bought it I had other plans in mind.

Will keep an eye out for an M3 mac mini, but i probably wont look into a new mac mini till the M4. M1's still doing pretty well!

Caporegime

I quite fancy a new iPad Pro, but I have a feeling there’ll be a sharp intake of breath when I see the price. M3 and OLED = £££’s!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom