XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Soldato
I still think it's the three into two via cdkeys. Although they sent me 12 x 3 month codes which was a bit of pain but in reality only took a few minutes to do in web browser.
Do you get extra free months for turning on renewal doing it with 3 month codes rather than 12?

Soldato
Do you get extra free months for turning on renewal doing it with 3 month codes rather than 12?
No. My post was probably a little misleading, I shall try again.

1. Turn off auto renew and let GP lapse.
2. Purchase 3 years xbox live gold
3. Take the option to convert it to GP Ultimate.
4. Pay the one month GPU price.
5. Now you have 25 months of GPU and wont have to worry about a bill until end of 2025 and we'll probably all be driving flying cars and living under the sea or something by then anyway.

I don't use a VPN and a few extra quid over 2 years isn't much so I bought the 3 years of codes from CD Keys as it was cheapest place I could find. Instead of sending me 3 x 12 month codes as I expected. They sent me 12 x 3 month codes. It doesn't really matter as it still stacks.

Associate
Thanks for the info.

My GP Ultimate runs out at the end of December. Guess I better be in the look out for cheap gold codes.

Soldato
Just a heads up for people that this no longer works on a 1:1 ratio.

12 month gold codes now become 12 month CORE codes, then when you convert to Ultimate it's on a 3:2 ratio.

So it's now 2 years for the circa £70 you pay, not 3.

Still better than paying monthly.

Still good value, I tend to just keep it topped up with the 3 month gold/core codes when they are really cheap.
Think you get like 50 days worth of ultimate from them.

Soldato
Just a heads up for people that this no longer works on a 1:1 ratio.

12 month gold codes now become 12 month CORE codes, then when you convert to Ultimate it's on a 3:2 ratio.

So it's now 2 years for the circa £70 you pay, not 3.

Still better than paying monthly.
My GPU expires in January. Just to clarify this, I have a couple of questions:

1. Can I buy the gold codes and convert now, or do I need to wait until expiry?

2. Do I need to do anything to make the conversion happen, or is it automatic?

Edit: and where are you finding 3 years of Core for £70?

Last edited:
Pet Northerner
Don
My GPU expires in January. Just to clarify this, I have a couple of questions:

1. Can I buy the gold codes and convert now, or do I need to wait until expiry?

2. Do I need to do anything to make the conversion happen, or is it automatic?

Edit: and where are you finding 3 years of Core for £70?

Because of the new rules you might be able to add core now at 3:2. Before core you had to wait for GPU to expire to add gold, otherwise it wouldn’t convert 1:1.

To do the conversion you add one month of GPU.

I bought Turkish gold from cdkeys and used Nord to activate

Soldato
Interesting - I bought a 12 month Turkish game pass core membership and it gave me 4 months of Ultimate.

Still ok for £25, but very much not a 3:2 ratio! Any idea why? Perhaps because my current membership had not expired?

Soldato
Interesting - I bought a 12 month Turkish game pass core membership and it gave me 4 months of Ultimate.

Still ok for £25, but very much not a 3:2 ratio! Any idea why? Perhaps because my current membership had not expired?

Yeah you need to add it to an account without gamepass and then convert it, get a rubbish conversion rate otherwise

Soldato
I've recently added a Game Pass code to my kids account for a 6 month pass, it doesn't seem to provide multplayer access though
What is the best method for me to go the ultimate route now they already have a 6 month Game Pass on their account?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've recently added a Game Pass code to my kids account for a 6 month pass, it doesn't seem to provide multplayer access though
What is the best method for me to go the ultimate route now they already have a 6 month Game Pass on their account?

Buy a bag of Doritos for £1.75 :D But you'll only get 4 months of Ultimate. (3:2 ratio)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom