XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Soldato
Interesting - I bought a 12 month Turkish game pass core membership and it gave me 4 months of Ultimate.

Still ok for £25, but very much not a 3:2 ratio! Any idea why? Perhaps because my current membership had not expired?
This still looks like the best option if you have an existing membership. Where did you buy the Turkish key from? The best I can find is 3 months for £25 on CDKeys (UK).

Soldato
So my GPU expires next week and looking at buying 3x 12 months gold but is that even needed now? It looks like I can buy 3 x 12 months of game pass core and convert that to ultimate at the 3:2 ratio. Since it costs the same do I even need gold now?

Last edited:
Soldato
So my GPU expires next week and looking at buying 3x 12 months gold but is that even needed now? It looks like I can buy 3 x 12 months of game pass core and convert that to ultimate at the 3:2 ratio. Since it costs the same do I even need gold now?

Gold is Core, just get whatever, I’m guessing there is still gold codes floating about, so get what’s cheapest and then convert.
Gold/Core all converts to the same 3:2 ratio.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
No. My post was probably a little misleading, I shall try again.

1. Turn off auto renew and let GP lapse.
2. Purchase 3 years xbox live gold
3. Take the option to convert it to GP Ultimate.
4. Pay the one month GPU price.
5. Now you have 25 months of GPU and wont have to worry about a bill until end of 2025 and we'll probably all be driving flying cars and living under the sea or something by then anyway.

I don't use a VPN and a few extra quid over 2 years isn't much so I bought the 3 years of codes from CD Keys as it was cheapest place I could find. Instead of sending me 3 x 12 month codes as I expected. They sent me 12 x 3 month codes. It doesn't really matter as it still stacks.
So is this the way to do it now, just buy UK Gold and convert? No VPN etc?

My 3 year Ultimate just ran out and while I don't play it much I'd like to have it again....

Soldato
So is this the way to do it now, just buy UK Gold and convert? No VPN etc?

My 3 year Ultimate just ran out and while I don't play it much I'd like to have it again....
The VPN is to purchase gold elsewhere and make it cheaper again. I have never done this so can’t comment.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got 2 years of GPU for £105 ish. Had a region issue even though everything was UK. Seems my Microsoft account was in US region so couldn't upgrade core to GPU. Support was helpful though.

Soldato
Thought I had years still to go with my sub but just got charged for gamepass so turns out years have just gone by without me realising (curse of getting old). I've set it to expire now so will have to go through the process this time next month.

Soldato
I have just ordered an Xbox Series X - Ended up paying £333 new.

Is there a way for me to obtain Gamepass Ultimate Cheaply still?

Never ever subbed to it previously if that makes any difference.

Idiot Proof Guide Appreciated :p

Caporegime
I have just ordered an Xbox Series X - Ended up paying £333 new.

Is there a way for me to obtain Gamepass Ultimate Cheaply still?

Never ever subbed to it previously if that makes any difference.

Idiot Proof Guide Appreciated :p

Easiest way. Cd keys, buy 12 months gold. Then buy 1 month of game pass.

Cheapest way, buy another countries version of both and use a VPN to redeem them.

I paid £45 the other day for a year doing the easy way, still pretty cheap.

Soldato
Brother Inlaw just bought me the Xbox x and I got no games.

Right just get this right.

Buy a few years Xbox live then covert?

I haven’t had live since the new consoles came out

Soldato
My Ultimate ran out yesterday, I don't really use it, but my kids do so had to resubscribe really.

Managed to get 25 months Ultimate for £74. 3 x 12 months of Turkish Gold, and 1 months Ultimate. Pretty pleased with that!

Back
Top Bottom