Your favourite chilli sauce is?

Soldato
Yes, they are all buttery, and are made with lots of butter, that's the problem! I'm aware buffalo is a buttery spicy sauce, problem is, the supermarket ones I've referenced above are focussing on the "buttery" part, whilst mostly ignoring the "spicy", whereas the ones I've said we like are more on the tangy/spicy side.

Basically I want a hot sauce with a hint of butter, rather than a butter sauce with a hint of hot :p

I guess we could just get a normal hot sauce and melt some butter into it *ponders*

Mightybe an Idea... Why limit yourself to 'buffalo' style sauce then? The world is your oyster when it comes to hot sauce.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got some Mega Death in the fridge that could be interesting, or some Ashes of Doubt... :eek:

Making your own is fun and rewarding. You could even use your megadeath as a base, blend some bell peppers and or onions into it to calm it down and bulk it out, and then add your butter or whatever else to your taste.

Last edited:
Soldato
Currently have Tabasco Habanero/Green Pepper/Chipotle/Regular and some Franks Red hot, also have some Encona sweet chilli but apparently that doesn't count :p

I have to say I really like the Tabasco flavour.

Soldato
Sean Evans Reveals the Season 22 Hot Sauce Lineup | Hot Ones

Hot Ones is back, and hotter than ever! Season 22 kicks off on Thursday, September 21, at 11am EST with a historic Hot Ones booking. But first, the new lineup of hot sauces that will be scorching out celebrities all season long. There are two exciting new Hot Ones sauces at the table—our first-ever Buffalo sauce, and a brand-new Last Dab—as well as some flavor-packed newcomers. Get your 10 pack at Heatonist.com and play along all season!

Associate
Mahi Habanero Sauce so good, abit watery but over chips....
43927.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Pepper Master Ed Currie Tries 32 Hot Sauces | Epicurious

Professional hot sauce maker Smokin’ Ed Currie, the founder and president of PuckerButt Pepper Company, returns to Epicurious to demystify hot sauce labels and classify some of the many varieties available into categories of hotness. Which ones come in on the mild side and which ones push the envelope on heat?

Back
Top Bottom