You've probably already read this but...

Soldato
are you really that bored?! to you it's not funny. you can sit there all day and say that, but you're not going to change people's sense of humour! get over it.
Been waiting for something to download and now I'm waiting for it to burn to disc, otherwise I'd be on Crysis. :p

I'm not trying to change anyones sense of humour either (even though theirs sucks), just saying it's not funny.

Permabanned
And I'll keep saying it, it's just not remotely funny at all. :p

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

Is not

Is too

:p

Soldato
You lot are purposely missing the point.

It is funny because it is shocking - the sheer surprise at what you're reading can quite easily make you emit an embarrassed, shocked laugh. Then the fact that you laughed at something so horrific makes you laugh more.

If you don't understand that, then something's the matter with you.
I have laughed at many things I shouldn't have, lets be honest, these are often the funniest things.

This was not one of them.

I know well the type of humour you are talking about but this is not an example which I can find funny at all...

EDIT: Grammar

Last edited:
Soldato
although what happened to that woman was seriously mental and unforgivable, if this was on t.v as a sketch or sitcom, 99% people who posted here would laugh , no doubt.

you cant have a go at people for laughing, because stories like this are so far removed from our own lives , that it is just like television.

Man of Honour
because stories like this are so far removed from our own lives , that it is just like television.

The sad thing it;'s not, when I read it, it didn't even cross my mind that it was a joke or a lie. There's more than enough sickos that would actually do that :(

Soldato
I think it's disgusting and I don't believe that most people would laugh at something like that, at least I hope they wouldn't. I can't see anything funny about it at all. Her dying moments and her dignity was taken away. Imagine your mother lay dying and someone did that to her; still find it funny?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
I think it's disgusting and I don't believe that most people would laugh at something like that, at least I hope they wouldn't. I can't see anything funny about it at all. Her dying moments and her dignity was taken away. Imagine your mother lay dying and someone did that to her; still find it funny?

swing and another misses the point.

Man of Honour
I can't believe this is still going on.

If a man was murdered by being strangled with a hotdog, I'm sure I would smirk in a similar way that Sic has found the story amusing.

However, I do not find this story funny. I'm not going to condemn him as such for finding it funny though.

Soldato
I can't believe this is still going on.

If a man was murdered by being strangled with a hotdog, I'm sure I would smirk in a similar way that Sic has found the story amusing.

However, I do not find this story funny. I'm not going to condemn him as such for finding it funny.

Different humours then, not everyone would find that funny. I think that if you personalise a situation then you see the real impact it could have and that it isn't nice at all.

How someone could even do what that man did is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom