A Kettle of Fish

Soldato
They aren't my thing (I wouldn't say no to one mind), but I can see lots of effort and love have gone into them. I wish you all the success in the future, you deserve it.

Soldato
Can I have one thats about going to watch the footie or being at the footie? my team plays in blue and white vertical stripes :)

fanqwoo

Associate
OP
Hello hello!

Back from a short break away people! Fanking you all for the luck! I hope it all turns out well - it's taking time but it's gonna be worth it in the end!

As for requests - fleamail me them and I promise I will do them :) [email protected]

Marc - I'll think up something ;) Got a few to catch up on but I will think of something!

Associate
OP
Wahoo! :D I love you long time. :p

I have a crap old pic of me on my Facebook profile. Shall I add myself to your group so you can use that? :)

Add yourself to the Fan of one and request! Just say "Do something for me I can't think of anything... I'm unimaginative" so I won't forget :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Kettle-of-Fish/27084665510

080408-Paula-ArchaeologistsDigOldThi.png

For the Blackstar who has rightfully been bugging me to doooo ittt :D

Soldato
Its a bit expensive to make personalised t shirts for each and every design people ask for. The generic ones yeah because they can be mass produced and bring costs down.

And mine ROCKS Pheebs :D

Associate
OP
DampCat! I know yours is urgent so I got onto it straight away :)

Hoping you and your sexy lady friend have an awesome time and hope she has a superb birthday! :)

I've called it "Our Gordon Ramsey Recipe"

080408-Rhys-OurGordonRamseyRecipe.png

Back
Top Bottom