A Kettle of Fish

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Kol, which request was that?! Chances are I have already done it and it's tucked away in another request folder! :D

Ummm, just had a root around - can't access FB at work, so it was:

Michael wrote on 08 April 2008 at 05:23 said:
If you get bored and fancy doing one about me and brains that would be awesome.

I like to poke brains daily, being a neuro student, so anything to do with that would be sweeeeeeeeeet. I'm def keeping an eye out for when they're on sale. :)

Associate
OP
Hey Kol!

I have done it... I will dig it out for you! It's on a back up disk somewhere as I've got huuundreds of requests now ;D

Dark Injection - your request :)

011209-DI-IRhigh2.png

Associate
OP
Awesome cards :D I've been hunting for funny Astronomy/Science related cards for ages :D I'm not sure how it would look, but a funny one involving a telescope would be cool :)

Hehe :D Glad you like some of the nerdy science cards! Send me a request if you would like a random one done with a telescope! I have quite a long list of requests at the moment but am plodding through them :) The nerdy ones I have are available here... linky :)

I like the studying one too ;) Reminds me of my other half! Hehehe! :D

Soldato
Pheebs, if you remember the one you did for me a few weeks ago with the pufferfish, my friend who received it saw the funny side, even though I thought it could have gone either way. :D

Associate
SORRY I AM HERE!

Yes, i will email you from my uni account or something later on :)

I love the picture, id love to have the I R HIGH be on its side and much bigger so i can put it on a tee shirt lol. But still, i might have to get it as a card for my friend whose birthday is soon :)

But ye, amazing work!!

Back
Top Bottom