Battlefield: Bad Company!

Soldato
Been playing on the PS3 - i love it! Minor criticism is that the "destructable" environments arent as destructable as I'd like, but other than that its great. The sound effects are superb, its lag free and smooth as silk

Definate purchase for me I think

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Been playing on the PS3 - i love it! Minor criticism is that the "destructable" environments arent as destructable as I'd like, but other than that its great. The sound effects are superb, its lag free and smooth as silk

Yea i was thinking the same thing it almost cosmetic in the way it happens because it does change how you play the game.

Soldato
Graphics are hideous - the jaggies, pop-in accompanied by what has to be the most over the top and cack-handed film grain effect I've ever seen (I thought something was wrong with my tv) really spoil it. For a PS3 game it's not running bad at all, very few framerate dips. When I first head it was for both 360 and PS3 I was expecting a horror story.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Graphics are hideous - the jaggies, pop-in accompanied by what has to be the most over the top and cack-handed film grain effect I've ever seen (I thought something was wrong with my tv) really spoil it.

Couldnt agree with you more the grain effect is awful :mad:

Man of Honour
I cant see the problem, get on a decent non laggy server, and have a decent game, its BF in all its glory.

Because it's identical to the beta. It's very uninspiring and uninvolving. Just a by the numbers generic and dull fps on a console with so much more to offer.

Associate
Game is excellent from what I can tell from the demo ..... have tried the 360 version, just waiting on the ps3 version to finish downloading to compare the two.

Back
Top Bottom