***The All New OCUK Anonymous Confession Thread!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Following the epic success of Vanilla's thread here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17723248

I'm proposing a new thread with the same rules for all the new sinners to confess.

The rules are:

Vanilla said:
The idea is simple. You email confessions you'd like the forums to know or discuss to [email protected]

They are then posted here, by me, anonymously for all to see and discuss. If you want to be super secretive feel free to create a separate email to send the email to me. http://deadfake.com/

No sick stuff, anything medical related such as being depressed wont be posted.

Remember this is a family forum so anything really sordid, explicit, targeted against other forum members, or majorly criminal wont be posted as it would get removed by the mods anyway.

If you're worried about being anonymous, have a look here:

Confessions will be marked in Orange

Some examples that are from this forum

I need to chose between 2 girls. One is a nurse, several years my junior, who is gorgeous, funny, is crazy about me but the sex is just OK. The other is bit of a tramp, not that great looking but is absolutely mind blowing in the sack. They are quite good friends. I’m not the kind of guy who normally has a couple of birds on the go so I’m trying to spin it out, it’s giving my ego a hell of a boost. I will hopefully get more serious with the hot one but unfortunately I already know I will end up getting drunk and phoning her skanky friend for some freaky sex. :(
I didn't go to my grandfathers funeral because I wanted to stay home and play computer games. I told my parents I was too shook up over it to deal with going, and they bought it. They were even all concerned for me. To be honest I never really liked him or knew him well.

I feel like I should feel worse about it than I do.
Just to reiterate, the new address is: [email protected]

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I trust this Vanilla person, from the past. Not sure about you, Burnsy. Not sure...

That's a bit harsh :(

Like has been said in the rules, you can always make a throw away email account if you feel you really want to be anonymous.

Awesome. Bring them on! Do you have access to that GMail account then Burnsy?

A new address is waiting for replies, it's different to Vanilla's though.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Haha! I remember some bugger took a massive dump on the floor, right in front of the toilets of the bloke's locker room where I used to work years ago. Lovely that was.

I'm going to love it if your girlfriend's parents are still e-stalking you Burnsy.

Soldato
I regularly knock one out in the toilets at work and I feel like everyone knows what I have been doing when I walk back in the office.

Well in fairness if someones in a bathroom for over 5mins anyway they're gonna assume you just had a dump. They're all probably just thinking "Here comes Sir Poosalot back from his 3rd poo of the day!" So dont worry they don't know what you're doing :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Well in fairness if someones in a bathroom for over 5mins anyway they're gonna assume you just had a dump. They're all probably just thinking "Here comes Sir Poosalot back from his 3rd poo of the day!" So dont worry they don't know what you're doing :)

Depends if he remembered to wash his hands or not. Although, to be honest, they'd probably just think he'd been to the ice-cream man.

Man of Honour
OP
When the first McDonalds in the UK opened in Woolwich, I was proud to be one of the first patrons.
So proud that before eating any of the food, I paid them ultimate tribute and took a dump in the middle of the toilet floor.

I was a little moron when I was a kid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom