Fatty gorges herself to death whilst in hospital.

lcg

lcg

Associate
She must have had some serious mental illness, to constantly eat despite being told that she would die if she did. I have no idea what the family were thinking, giving in to her demands.

I can smell a KFC bucket when my daughters & mates are walking up the drive so how did the Nurses on the ward not smell it?
I was thinking that too.

Soldato
I think this is an extremely sad case and I'm disgusted at the people who are making a joke out of it. At the end of the day the woman in question was a human being and it is obvious she had a problem which, even with treatment, she could not overcome.

For certain she, and her family, were the architects of her own death, but to joke about the way some people have, is, I think absolutley appalling.

Soldato
She had been suffering from depression which may have caused her to overeat, as depression often does. I don't understand what you're taking issue with. :confused:
What Lummox means is that the husband was the one getting her food and enabling the overeating, she herself could not get out of bed so why didn't the husband just say 'No, your not getting that fifth bucket of fried chicked, here is a carrot'

If the husband and family keep on giving her food she isn't allowed to get and ultimately ills her it's almost a case of manslaughter

Soldato
Put it another way, why did we not have these problems 40-50 years ago. Is it because we have realised that overeating is a desease suddenly which has made the fatties visible to us.

we are all rich, food is super cheap... even non workes can have anything we want food wise...

we also have a lot more free time..

Soldato
A lot has been said in this thread about this womans mental condition.

That has nothing to do with her "weighty" condition.

She could not leave her bed for the last FOUR years.

Who got her the food? - Her husband who left work to "care" for her.

She sure didn't go down the chippy herself. Her husband should be charged with murder.

this amazes me every time I watch xxx's fattest person... what total ass keeps feeding them chips? I htink it takes two to tango, someone willing to become a whale and someone dumb enough to keep feeding them...

Soldato
I can smell a KFC bucket when my daughters & mates are walking up the drive so how did the Nurses on the ward not smell it?

probably against her human rights not to eat kfc.... I can imagine some nurse getting done for theft and assault if they forcefully took the KFC away...

Back
Top Bottom