9/11 do you believe what you've been told?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
What strikes me is how so very many people complain about this topic having been done to death in other threads but are then so very ready to step up to the plate and get actively involved in this one. (Paradox?)

Associate
I'm sure there was some conspiracy and cover up, but only with regards to various intelligence agencies trying to cover up there own failings in not preventing the attacks.

As for the really wacko theories that go so far as to state that the US government did it themselves, and planted explosives in the buildings, then flew radio controlled alien missiles into the building after transporting the passengers to another planet to start a new life etc.

The only thing that I wonder is this, if the US government, the CIA, or whoever went to so much trouble and pulled off such a complicated feat, then why the hell did they allow themselves to look like a right bunch of muppets by failing to find any WMD in Iraq? surely the could have stashed some WMD in the desert and let some CNN reporters tag along as they made the wonderful discovery that vindicated the war, it would have been a walk in the park compared to staging the 9/11 attacks surely ?

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I'm sure there was some conspiracy and cover up, but only with regards to various intelligence agencies trying to cover up there own failings in not preventing the attacks.

As for the really wacko theories that go so far as to state that the US government did it themselves, and planted explosives in the buildings, then flew radio controlled alien missiles into the building after transporting the passengers to another planet to start a new life etc.

The only thing that I wonder is this, if the US government, the CIA, or whoever went to so much trouble and pulled off such a complicated feat, then why the hell did they allow themselves to look like a right bunch of muppets by failing to find any WMD in Iraq? surely the could have stashed some WMD in the desert and let some CNN reporters tag along as they made the wonderful discovery that vindicated the war, it would have been a walk in the park compared to staging the 9/11 attacks surely ?

spot on

they couldnt even keep it quiet that the then president Bill Clinton had got up to something naughty in the white house..how do people think that if they cant keep such a minor sexual indiscretion quiet they could keep a lid on such a huge cover up as flying planes into the world trade towers?

Caporegime
Or that some people have such a deep unjustified hatred of another race/religion of people, that it's easy for them to accept anything - such as the official 9-11 story... in order for them to justify that hatred to themselves.

Such gaping holes as in the official 9-11 story could only come about if monstrous lies were being told. You don't even need much proof or evidence, Bush himself has admitted he was watching the first plane hit the building before he entered the classroom. I wonder which crystal ball he uses to know that was about to happen.

Did he say that after the event, or did he say it as he was going into the classroom?

This sort of thing happens all the time with eyewitness accounts. Timelines get screwed up. Big deal.

Caporegime
I wonder if all the conspiracy retards in this thread also subscribe to the belief that the US didn't land a man on the moon.

Its usually a similar style of argument proposed there - misunderstanding of facts resulting in disregarding the commonly accepted account of events then usually complete acceptance that 'they'/the govt/some secret group were behind it all. But no credible explanation of how/why.

Soldato
Did he say that after the event, or did he say it as he was going into the classroom?

This sort of thing happens all the time with eyewitness accounts. Timelines get screwed up. Big deal.

I think most people remember what they were doing that day as they first heard about what has happened, and then as they tuned in to actually see for themselves. You can't seriously say 'big deal timelines get screwed up' when it suits you. Someone said that very thing on these forums when I posted a documentary of the janitor who worked in the twin towers for almost 20 years, who had keys to many rooms/floors, who helped fireman in and saved hundreds of lives that day. This very janitor was explaining how an explosion occured in the basement of one of the towers before any plane hit. He also confirmed as did numerous firefighters that they heard many explosions going off in the building as they were trying to reach different floors. But this old news and its all been covered before.

Maybe he used the same whack job semi religious prophecies you do to predict the future?

I await your logical and sound reasoning, as to how 'it was inevitable' when Israel launches it's huge war in the ME and once again becomes the ruling state in the world. :)

Caporegime
I think most people remember what they were doing that day as they first heard about what has happened, and then as they tuned in to actually see for themselves.

I was working in a coffee shop. I couldn't tell you at what point in the day I heard the news, or when I saw any of it on the TV, or what drinks I'd made before and after hearing.

e36Adz said:
You can't seriously say 'big deal timelines get screwed up' when it suits you.

Yes, I can.

e36Adz said:
Someone said that very thing on these forums when I posted a documentary of the janitor who worked in the twin towers for almost 20 years, who had keys to many rooms/floors, who helped fireman in and saved hundreds of lives that day. This very janitor was explaining how an explosion occured in the basement of one of the towers before any plane hit. He also confirmed as did numerous firefighters that they heard many explosions going off in the building as they were trying to reach different floors. But this old news and its all been covered before.

And I'm sure his story is published somewhere with a credible reputation...

Associate

THIS.

Watch the south Park episode, its explains it perfectly!

/ thread!

Soldato
And I'm sure his story is published somewhere with a credible reputation...

I didn't actually read any published story, I just watched the man himself give his own account on a documentary. He was just a janitor like I said, helped saved the lives of many people that day, and he seemed quite convinced that malicious lies were being told in the official 9-11 story.

Associate
Another dumb kid who says 'WAR WAS FOR OIL'. US companies have hardly been given any contracts for the Iraqi oil fields. The West has spent far more money on this war than any ludicrous 'oil stealing' theory would even start to cover.

It was the Zionist Jews and the Christian Zionists in the Bush administration who chose this war to pick off Israel's enemies one by one by having Western troops do their dirty work for them. They were pushing so hard to get us rolling over the border into Iran as well but for various reasons, that could not happen.

They only blamed taliban cos they have oil. Never heard of em or binladen before the attack and probs most others didnt.

Any country in the world has some natural resources. Afghanistan's oil is not near the top of the most wanted list by any means.

Bin Laden isn't a just a man in a cave. He comes from a wealthy family with big connections to Saudi oil money. He is funded by Muslims across the world. When Western Muslims pay their obligatory income tax (zakat) to Muslims organisations, where do you think this money ends up?

Associate
can the mods please ban these sort of threads please, i'v seen a few anti-islamic posts and i believe it to be unfair (yes i am a muslim)

when you talk about the terrorists, why do you have to say 'islamic terrorists'.
just because someone says they are a muslim and they attack someone doesn't mean the religion has brought him to do this. it just means he has attacked someone and they are claiming to be a muslim, it's not islams fault, it's that individuals fault. i think it's best to just ban these type of threads as they tend to sidetrack to something very inappropriate.

Permabanned
can the mods please ban these sort of threads please, i'v seen a few anti-islamic posts and i believe it to be unfair (yes i am a muslim)

when you talk about the terrorists, why do you have to say 'islamic terrorists'.
just because someone says they are a muslim and they attack someone doesn't mean the religion has brought him to do this. it just means he has attacked someone and they are claiming to be a muslim, it's not islams fault, it's that individuals fault. i think it's best to just ban these type of threads as they tend to sidetrack to something very inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom