9/11 do you believe what you've been told?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
My opinion: I, and very likely all the people here, do not have all the information to come to a considered conclusion. In all likelihood we will never have all the required information and therefore any conclusion is conjecture or simply guessing. Best guess: I doubt it was a conspiracy.

Soldato
I doubt most of it was a conspiracy, im positive the actual planes smacking into the towers wasnt some crazy american plan....however there are a few things during that day that makes me think that all is not as it seems and perhaps America decided **** it if this has happened lets do some work around it.

Im talking about the pentagon and 7WTC in particular , as well as the proven fake video of Bin Laden - both rarely heard of and both got hit/demolished in some weird crazy ways.

The pentagon for instance - your telling me that the only video of the 'plane' hitting it is a time lapsed one? Isn't the pentagon supposed to be one of the most secure buildings in the world yet they don't have a proper camera that caught that footage? whatever....

also im not sure how just because people want to dig a little deeper and not believe everything their told by the media (as lets face it they are constistently full of ****) that all of a sudden the alien jokes are out?? doesn't make any sense to me, and shows are rather inept attitude towards today's society and the way were going. (ie becoming more fascist by the day)

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
Pitman said:
... the public where instantly informed on what happend, we where fed lies ... as we do we belive everything ... these " Terrorists" ploted and planed the attacks ... its proberbly the work of the CIA ...
ennogs said:
... who was behind 9/11 and why they done it ...
Why have you bunked off your English lessons you naughty children?

Associate
As for (1), I read about attacks of that type in a political thriller novel years before it happened. It was a fairly obvious idea.
CONSPIRACY!@"£!"(

If you think religion cannot be a motive for violence, you're mad.

Exactly, it's not like any wars, ever, have been fuelled by religion, is it?

Also, you think that the terrorists couldn't have 'ploted and planed' the attacks, for what reason now? Heaven forbid anyone should actually plan something in advance; that would be, like, rational thinking or something.

Associate
Nothing hit the 3rd building so why did it collapse in minutes? Why did it collapse like a controlled demolition?

I take it the imaginary 10 story hole (18 to 8) on the south west corner as it was hit by debris from the collapsing towers was also faked then? Its amazing how none of the conspiracy websites acknowledge the damage and always claim it was hit by NOTHING even though it quite clearly was damaged.

Answer this. Just how did any pre-planted explosives & cabling manage to survive the initial impact from the planes without being destroyed or going off prematurely? Also given that both WTC buildings collapsed around the point of impact how did the demolition experts know where to plant the explosives? Would have been some mighty impressive planning to know EXACTLY where the planes would hit. You can carry on touting the no building has ever collapsed from fire line all you like but don't forget that it was not just fire. The massive structural damaged caused by a 757/767 being flown into them at considerable speed was a massive factor. Well unless your Groen who belived that MOSSAD hacked the Pentagon/NORAD/TV Feeds and planted fake planes on the footage to cover up missile attacks.

Soldato
I love how people have found the most insignificant coincidences which they pass off as "proof"

-If you look closely, the dust cloud in this photo looks like an evil face! CONSPIRACY!!!!

-If you add the numbers from the date 9 + 11 you get 20, THE SAME AGE AS ONE OF THE PRESIDENT'S NEPHEWS!!!! CONCLUSIVE PROOF!!!!!!

Soldato
Lol ^ (@ touchs reply)

There are many insignificant coincidences but there are also many VERY significant ones.

9-11 threads have been done to death on these forums, and by now people have already read/researched as much as they are willing to do so. Everyone has their own opinion and it won't really change. Unless ofcourse, some new evidence or proof comes to light, which only time will tell because if it was an inside job, there will be people who are holding the evidence.

Last edited:
Associate
Lets just take this one point shall we, so your theory hinges on the fact that Jane among hundreds of other journalists had prior information of the attack and was reading from a script?

So this expands the security risk of this operation consideribaly we are nw to be levie that hundreds of people (possibly thousands) where involved including members of the press and all have kept thier mouths shut?

None of them not 1 has decided to break possibly the greatest story in the history of the public media and in the process become fabulously wealthy?

Maybe she was fed the information from another source but it arrived before it was supposed to!?!? She didn't necessarily have to be in on it. (if it was a set up)

Soldato
And as we do we belive everything we see on tv out of pure ignorance.
I believe the official version because it's supported by a wealth of well documented facts and testimonies from experts, as opposed to the Loose Changers whose theories are supported by what they saw on youtube.

That these " Terrorists" ploted and planed the attacks, and we belive that a man in a cave in some desert is capable of plotting this.
Board plane, threaten crew and passengers with box cutters, point plane at building. It wasn't exactly the most difficult of plans to pull off.

but what do you think?
I think this is a great way to quickly qualify for free shipping and access to the members' market. Congrats!

Caporegime
We all know after the 9/11 attacks the public where instantly informed on what happend, we where fed lies as a cover up. And as we do we belive everything we see on tv out of pure ignorance. That these " Terrorists" ploted and planed the attacks, and we belive that a man in a cave in some desert is capable of plotting this. Well i know its a pile of bull****, and that its proberbly the work of the CIA to manipulate the public into agreeing with the matter of going to war over oil , but what do you think?

Which of these sounds more like a far-fetched conspiracy theory?

*drool snipped*

Honk! Honk! All aboard the crazy train!

Caporegime
These conspiracy theories only get invented because people can't get their heads round the idea that Islamic terrorists hate the West that much that they will fly planes full of innocent people into buildings, meanwhile hating their own governments enough to believe that they would attempt some absurd Machiavellian cover-up in order to justify wars in their interests.

tl;dr - People are stupid.

Soldato
These conspiracy theories only get invented because people can't get their heads round the idea that Islamic terrorists hate the West that much that they will fly planes full of innocent people into buildings, meanwhile hating their own governments enough to believe that they would attempt some absurd Machiavellian cover-up in order to justify wars in their interests.

tl;dr - People are stupid.

Or that some people have such a deep unjustified hatred of another race/religion of people, that it's easy for them to accept anything - such as the official 9-11 story... in order for them to justify that hatred to themselves.

Such gaping holes as in the official 9-11 story could only come about if monstrous lies were being told. You don't even need much proof or evidence, Bush himself has admitted he was watching the first plane hit the building before he entered the classroom. I wonder which crystal ball he uses to know that was about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom