Iphone 4.3.1 Jailbreak Expected Today!!

Soldato
Stop saying the I........... word :D

What does poof have to do with sbsettings :S?

My poof is just another application on the springboard, I open it and then just click on/off or something

go sbsettings > more > poof

thanks for that, poof what what i used but i got it seperate.

Soldato
Getesm rid, and replace it with springtomize. It does what fakeclockup offers and much much more.

Also new JBers...get biteSMS

Ok I installed bitesms. I'm not seeing what it does or why it's recommended I don't need to send text via other services as I get enough free. And it doesn't seem to do SMS to email properly( or at all, in fact)

It doesn't even have a t9 keyboard either.

What am I missing ?

Soldato
Ok, I've just managed to JB my iPod.

I'll have to try some of the apps mentioned in this thread, but today I found quite a funky one called SimplePlayer.

It's like spotify but free; and it seems to have quite a good range of songs also...

Has anyone else tried it and if so did you get the odd song that was a little skippy or is it just my iPod that's struggling?

Soldato
Ok I installed bitesms. I'm not seeing what it does or why it's recommended I don't need to send text via other services as I get enough free. And it doesn't seem to do SMS to email properly( or at all, in fact)

It doesn't even have a t9 keyboard either.

What am I missing ?

Give it a few days. Prob the best thing is the ability to quick reply. Check the settings for it, loads of diff options you can setup like a 2/3/4 seconds delay. Sent texts at a given time. View character/text count .

V_R

V_R

Soldato
All done, restored back to stock before re-JBing and went from there, needed it as it was a bit bogged down

Al good last night, went to bed, this morning Safari crashing on startup... Fine in safemode.

Looks like i will be doing it again tonight. Bit lame but no major issue, just need to find out what is causing it...

Man of Honour
have you also noticed the vibrate alert is much shorter now?

or am i dreaming it :p

I have it removed currently and I'm trying to find out why its doing it.

I will let you know if I discover anything.

Just an update.

This is a software glitch with the Jailbreak of some sort, there are quite a lot of other people experiencing it. I've tried everything I can think of trying to get it sorted but it isn't working properly.

Hopefully it will be sorted in future, at least its not really a big problem, some peoples vibrate isn't working at all!

Associate
OP
Just an update.

This is a software glitch with the Jailbreak of some sort, there are quite a lot of other people experiencing it. I've tried everything I can think of trying to get it sorted but it isn't working properly.

Hopefully it will be sorted in future, at least its not really a big problem, some peoples vibrate isn't working at all!

yes they confirmed a fixed version will come out over the next couple days

Caporegime
Just an update.

Cheers for that dude...i noticed it when i jb'd my phone the other night...not really a big deal but would be nice if it worked properly.

Back
Top Bottom