Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
Is that last triple monitor setup this one? http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-001-HS&groupid=17&catid=1120&subcat=

Am well jealous of all you guys, but I'm planning on getting an eyefinity setup soon.

Also, some of you have three monitors and great PC's but rubbish desk haha, you need to spend some money on a decent desk, my desk is massive I could prob fit 6 monitors on mine, think it was around £200, cant remember where from, probably ikea.

Associate
Is that last triple monitor setup this one? http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-001-HS&groupid=17&catid=1120&subcat=

Am well jealous of all you guys, but I'm planning on getting an eyefinity setup soon.

Also, some of you have three monitors and great PC's but rubbish desk haha, you need to spend some money on a decent desk, my desk is massive I could prob fit 6 monitors on mine, think it was around £200, cant remember where from, probably ikea.

Hi yep thats the one, well the middle monitor is but the outer monitors are the cheap version oc.co.uk had in for a bit, £20 less thats all, they just have a cheap look to the finish and fatter at the bottom, apart from that same screen etc.

Soldato
heres my new eyefinity set up

sta40384.jpg

sta40380.jpg

did that monitor shelf come with the desk or was it sepparate. I need a shelf like this but can't find one for love nor money :( WOuld love to know where you got it from

Soldato
did that monitor shelf come with the desk or was it sepparate. I need a shelf like this but can't find one for love nor money :( WOuld love to know where you got it from

the mrs made it for me, she's a bit of a dab hand at diy,its just a length of 23cm wide board from b&q i also got the legs there too

Associate
i sometimes miss my eyefinity setup :( it was 23" of 6444 x 1152p goodness.

however my 25" 1080p HP screen is way nicer than the samsungs and the performance hit was rather large, not to mention that 3 x 23" is too wide and the games all looked stretched and fisheye and the extra heat was quite something in summer !

i think a decent large 21:9 screen would be perfect but sadly there is no monitor in this format

Soldato
So i bought two more Dell 2407s and now :

Work:

play2b.jpg

workxng.jpg

Extended desktop over the centre and right hand side screen and works lappy (on a VGA Connection) on the left hand screen

Then

playvd.jpg

Full 5760x1200 goodness of desktop space and ready for some gheyming goodness :D

Associate
So i bought two more Dell 2407s and now :

Work:

play2b.jpg

workxng.jpg

Extended desktop over the centre and right hand side screen and works lappy (on a VGA Connection) on the left hand screen

Then

playvd.jpg

Full 5760x1200 goodness of desktop space and ready for some gheyming goodness :D

Nice setup mate. Looks like the bridge of the Enterprise - I like it :)

Soldato
not sure where i bought it from now argos or ikea but as i mentioned above the shelf is homemade and added later

sta40385.jpg

looks the desk and cupboiard set up I have, if it is the same then its the Marino home office range from Argos :)

I now have a shelf that looks like yours also except I have black legs, got the bits from B&Q, thanks for the tip !! :) was only 26 quid all in for a 120cm x 25cm x 1.5cm beech shelf board + 5 x 200mm furniture legs and a bag of self taping 16mm screws :)

Associate
I have the same desk well the corner setup. I do like the homemade shelf i was thinking of making one for mine.

I came across this setup at another website dedicated to multi monitor setups

noid-homeoffice03.jpg

Here is the website: http://www.workstationsetups.com

A little insane :o but personally, I wouldn't want it, you'd hurt your neck before long craning up at those top screens...

Back
Top Bottom