***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Soldato
Hahah no way! Na uh! There's no deflection on that at all! click that vid I linked and tell me what second the deflection happens on.

Don
Yes way. The shot takes a very clear deflection of Johnson. You can see it loop up once it hits him.

Seriously J-FRO, get down the opticians first thing in the morning.

Don
Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you. I was at the 2005 CL final and to this day I'm convinced the famous Dudek-Sheva save never happened; Sheva shot over and it went for a goal-kick, I swear.

Soldato
Hmmmm I'm sceptical....

ashamed to say you may be convinving me though and in that case I owe you an apology if indeed you are right...

Permabanned
Clever West Ham fan

lmao after encountering a few west ham fans today, they call people up north thick, all they wanted to do was fight and be the 'ard men in a pub, pipe down

should have gone down when Sheff United did

deff a deflection

never a pen

Last edited:
Soldato
Well luckily Between west ham and milwall we have the countries troglodyte population of footie fans tucked away neatly in London. I'm glad they've gone down, worse than us Newcastle fans for living off the past all you hear is 'we won the world cup' :rolleyes:

On another note great result for Newcastle! Was a good game and really liked the commitment from both teams, an old fashioned footie match that one :)

Soldato
Looks like the EPL is getting an extra europa league place, via the fair play route. Tottenham are currently top of that, so if im not mistaken it means both liverpool and tottenham get europa league football, regardless of who finishes above the other

Soldato
Was a genuine question from me, I remember hearing a week or so ago it was Fulham but meh, doesn't affect me that much :)

Man of Honour
I do recall when Liverpool played Fulham last week they said during the match that Fulham was top of the fair play league. Could be that they've picked up bookings since then though.

EDIT : yikes, Fulham have had 10 bookings in their last 2 matches, yeah...thats probably knocked them off the top of the fair league table :)

Man of Honour
Looks like the EPL is getting an extra europa league place, via the fair play route. Tottenham are currently top of that, so if im not mistaken it means both liverpool and tottenham get europa league football, regardless of who finishes above the other

If the fair league top team has already qualified for the europa league via the league, does the slot go to the next team in the normal league, or the 2nd placed team in the fair play league?

Soldato
Im pretty sure SSN have just said tottenham were, on more than one ocassion, unless they have got their stats wrong? Is there a link or a table for the premier league?

Goons on sky say that its never happened that the team top of the Fair Play league is also in the Europa League by default, so they'r not sure how its going to go.
Sources inside the PL are giving mixed responses, some say Liverpool will get it, some say Fulham will get it.

Back
Top Bottom